Al Jazeera not in Australia :( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Aryan could you answer the questions, instead of restating what you have already said?
No, since talking about muslims in a slight badlight hurt your inner feelings I'd rather not bother answering your question. A point is made and the ball is on your court if you disagreed with my reasons why Foxtel should or should not carry Al Jazeera. Stop getting all butthurt with the muslim thing or at least use a vaseline.

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
No, since talking about muslims in a slight badlight hurt your inner feelings I'd rather not bother answering your question. A point is made and the ball is on your court if you disagreed with my reasons why Foxtel should or should not carry Al Jazeera. Stop getting all butthurt with the muslim thing or at least use a vaseline.
None of your posts have hurt me. :)

And i'm not asking much, i just want you to post the sources, which will help your arguement and allow others to understand what you are trying to say.

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I mentioned the fact that australian muslims are among the poor income in australia, based on what they themselves contantly said that they are disadvantaged, they have high unemployment, no jobs, and how they turned to crime according to lebanese muslim youth interviewed by Adam Shand of the Bullettin with Newsweek. It was not offensive to mention these facts and was not intended to form the main theme of this thread. However, all the muslims get offended whenever the word Muslim is portrayed in bad light such as saying muslims are among poor community in australia and such why they themselves are the one who said they are poor. It is OK for a muslim to call themselves poor but extremely offensive if non muslims call them poor? :rolleyes:
there you go again, australian muslims do not = lebanese muslim youth especially and you have failed to provide links AGAIN! SO STOP TALKING BULLSHIT
and yes it is OK for people to talk about themselves, like african-americans a white person cant call them 'niggerz' but another black person can and i dont really see the relevance to al jazeera...oh thats right you are never relevant :rolleyes:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Wannabe superstar perhaps :D

You are right I was not singling out lebanese muslims to watch Al Jazeera, however i use an article on the Bulettin about lebanese muslim youth to make my point that muslims are among the poor people in australia. And for that matter, neither Indonesian muslims, pakistani muslims or arab muslims are among the upper income strata in australia. I made it clear that 99% of australian don't give a flying fck about Al jazeera and for Foxtel there is no reason that it should carry this useless news channel with probably less than 0% viewership or absolute zero rating. If you are dying for arab news then ask your relatives in the middle east to tape in a VCR and ship by Fedex. Then you can screen it in a mosque to attract more people to come to mosque, cheer at the dead bodies of iraqi civilians killed by suicide bomber and blood soaked streets of baghdad. Thats what regularly shown on Al jazeera, showing grotesque graphics to attract viewership and to fire up sentiments with no ethics on journalism. That's unbiased journalism and news report for you is nt it?
Please try to keep the offensive rhetoric to a minimum, while you're more than welcome to have whatever views you wish there's no need for such an offensive tone.

This forum works best when people show some respect for those they might disagree with the most.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
I did not said lebanese muslim youth constintute all muslims, but lebanese muslims are the biggest muslim community, get through that into your tiny brain. But hey if my posts were irrelevant you will not spend all your time chasing my posts. It means I speak truth, the brutal truth which you cannot digest. So you said calling muslims poor is like calling black people niggerz is nt it? Never heard that saying other people poor based on what they said about themselves is offensive. If calling your community poor really hurt you then I'd call you rich and are you happy now?

shiftyqueen said:
None of your posts have hurt me.
Then why complain about it? Who got offended when called them poor?

Oh how can Al Jazeera missed this news which happen in its home turf
Saudi rape victim gets 90 lashesPublished: Friday, 3 November, 2006, 01:01 PM Doha Time

RIYADH: A Saudi court has sentenced a gang rape victim to 90 lashes of the whip because she was alone in a car with a man to whom she was not married.

The sentence was passed at the end of a trial in which the Al Qateef high criminal court convicted four Saudis convicted of the rape, sentencing them to prison terms and a total of 2,230 lashes.

The four, all married, were sentenced respectively to five years and 1,000 lashes, four years and 800 lashes, four years and 350 lashes, and one year and 80 lashes.

A fifth, married, man who was stated to have filmed the rape on his mobile phone still faces investigation.http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topi...=115654&version=1&template_id=37&parent_id=17
A fair news channel which failed to broadcast any criticism related to the arab countries ;)

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
I did not said lebanese muslim youth constintute all muslims, but lebanese muslims are the biggest muslim community, get through that into your tiny brain. But hey if my posts were irrelevant you will not spend all your time chasing my posts. It means I speak truth, the brutal truth which you cannot digest. So you said calling muslims poor is like calling black people niggerz is nt it? Never heard that saying other people poor based on what they said about themselves is offensive. If calling your community poor really hurt you then I'd call you rich and are you happy now?

Then why complain about it? Who got offended when called them poor?
you didnt have to say it, you keep using something lebanese muslim youth said (according to you anway since you havent put up a link) and using it to make generalisations about australian muslims thats my only problem here that your talking crap
its not my community (something which you cant get into YOUR tiny brain) so i dont really care if you call it rich or poor as long as its substantiated.

no-one got offended cause no-one really cares about the crap you post

Aryanbeauty

HSC
*hopeful* said:
you didnt have to say it, you keep using something lebanese muslim youth said (according to you anway since you havent put up a link) and using it to make generalisations about australian muslims thats my only problem here that your talking crap
its not my community (something which you cant get into YOUR tiny brain) so i dont really care if you call it rich or poor as long as its substantiated.

no-one got offended cause no-one really cares about the crap you post
Because the lebanese muslim youth I quoted said it and I did not make it up like you did. I read it on the Bullettin with newsweek magazine november 14 2006 issue. I do not have to provide the link if you want proof go out and buy the magazine. I actually read one of the most prominent australian current affairs magazine and you don't. I will make generalisations if it is true, and it is true australian muslims are poor, like it or not they are poor. You probably are the example of a poor muslims thats why you are so offended and compare it to blacks being called niggerz. I nevr heard or seen any people in this world who are offended of being called poor especially when it is true.

If you are not offended you will not cry and beg to moderators to block my account, delete my post, and complain about it. Its actually pathetic.

And yes, the above news article I posted which said a woman gangrape victim sentenced to 90 lashes for what? just being in a car with another man! Yeah that kind of justice (or lack thereof) you will only expect from islamic holy land saudi arabia! Stoneage indeed!

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Because the lebanese muslim youth I quoted said it and I did not make it up like you did. I read it on the Bullettin with newsweek magazine november 14 2006 issue. I do not have to provide the link if you want proof go out and buy the magazine. I actually read one of the most prominent australian current affairs magazine and you don't. I will make generalisations if it is true, and it is true australian muslims are poor, like it or not they are poor. You probably are the example of a poor muslims thats why you are so offended and compare it to blacks being called niggerz. I nevr heard or seen any people in this world who are offended of being called poor especially when it is true.

If you are not offended you will not cry and beg to moderators to block my account, delete my post, and complain about it. Its actually pathetic.

And yes, the above news article I posted which said a woman gangrape victim sentenced to 90 lashes for what? just being in a car with another man! Yeah that kind of justice (or lack thereof) you will only expect from islamic holy land saudi arabia! Stoneage indeed!
what did i make up ? your the one using your 'article' to make generalisations and thats the problem. i didnt compare it to black people as such i only said that because you were going on and on about why people would get offended. i didnt cry and beg ? did u see me doing this, proof links ? oh of course not just more bullshit coming from you, whats new.... if i was offended by anything you said wouldnt i ignore your posts ? but of course i want u banned, your the most annoying person i've ever seen on these boards in 3 years and before you start going on about it, no not because im a muslim (according to you) who cant stand what your saying etc etc theres alot of other people going on about anti-islam with proper debate who i dont respond to, it doesnt bother me but you on the other hand are a special case

since you feel the need to always reiterate your posts until someone recognises them, i'll do that for you, yes that lashing thing is retarded and unfair

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

So you have issue with poor muslims. I have an issue with RICH JEWS! :santa:

GO read about the holocaust and discuss with ur jewish matess -satisfy yourselves.

Jews are tards.

Read all the news u want - it doesnt mean anything. Its some journalist who gets paid to write, he doesnt give ashit what he writes as long as he is paid.

On that note - why dont you watch AL Jazeera? That way you get more insight into the situation going around globally, rather in ur mind.

Apparently you have some thought - that the war in IRaw and war on terrorism is going smoothly and that america is doing a fantastic job. Read up..

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
*hopeful* said:
what did i make up ? your the one using your 'article' to make generalisations and thats the problem. i didnt compare it to black people as such i only said that because you were going on and on about why people would get offended. i didnt cry and beg ? did u see me doing this, proof links ? oh of course not just more bullshit coming from you, whats new.... if i was offended by anything you said wouldnt i ignore your posts ? but of course i want u banned, your the most annoying person i've ever seen on these boards in 3 years and before you start going on about it, no not because im a muslim (according to you) who cant stand what your saying etc etc theres alot of other people going on about anti-islam with proper debate who i dont respond to, it doesnt bother me but you on the other hand are a special case

since you feel the need to always reiterate your posts until someone recognises them, i'll do that for you, yes that lashing thing is retarded and unfair
A generalisation which is so true that is hurt poor muslims feelings. Instead of countering my points and reasons why foxtel should not carry al jazeera you and your fellow muslims got all riled up by the mere mention of muslim as lower income strata in australia and YOU go on and on about the muslim part, telling us not all muslims are not poor, and lebanese muslims do not represent all muslims which I never said. The fact remain unchanged that al jazeera which potential viewers are so insignificant in terms of viewership and potential return on investment there is NO reason why foxtel should carry it, a part from the moral reason such as carrying a news channel whose journalist is a convicted terrorist and a member of a group who wanted to kill all non muslims, all westerners and anyone who are against their murderous and blood thirsty ideology.

Hotshot said:
So you have issue with poor muslims. I have an issue with RICH JEWS! :santa:

GO read about the holocaust and discuss with ur jewish matess -satisfy yourselves.

Jews are tards.

Read all the news u want - it doesnt mean anything. Its some journalist who gets paid to write, he doesnt give ashit what he writes as long as he is paid.

On that note - why dont you watch AL Jazeera? That way you get more insight into the situation going around globally, rather in ur mind.

Apparently you have some thought - that the war in IRaw and war on terrorism is going smoothly and that america is doing a fantastic job. Read up..
Actually many journalist are deeply committed to their job, regardless of the pay and many risked their life to bring the truth for us to hear and see. Notable exceptions are probably Al Jazeera journalist one of whom was convicted for terrorism in Spain. In fact, the article I quoted is not critical of islam or muslims, it merely explore the reality by doing random interviews with muslims youth, and perents in poor suburb such as bankstown. Go read the article before saying he does not care.

I never said I will not watch al-jazeera, if included in my satellite subscription boquet, id watch it just like I occasionally watch german channel such as DW TV or Korean channel Arirang tv. My argument is between Al jazeera and Foxtel not me and muslims. Comprende?

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
YOU go on and on about the muslim part, telling us not all muslims are not poor, and lebanese muslims do not represent all muslims which I never said.
hey dude for the past 2 days thats all my posts have been about, the fact that you read an article about leb muslims and came on here and made sweeping generalisations (which u even admitted to) but you are one amazing retard to have not noticed what the hell i've been going on about.
please get the point this time or just kill yourself

:eek: oh noez politik must be a muslim too, right ?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
politik said:
I never thought i'd meet a bigger idiot than ShiftyIceQueen, but AryanBeauty, you are it. Get off the internet. In fact, just kill yourself. You know nothing. You are the most biased, uninformed, polemical, irrational user on this forum. Is there a single post of yours, that has not been peppered with bias and nonsensical neologisms? Are you the sort of fuckwit who quotes Islamofacism as a current evil today? Are you the sort of retard who after three years of bloodshed, continues to support a war that has now inevitably become the blackest mark on this one-tenth of our 21st century?

Yes, you are.

Oh, and please don't confuse me as some tree-fucking, left-wing, Labor voter. I'm just as conservative and neoliberalist as the next person - but I just can't read your shit anymore.

Please die.
Heh you're the idiot who's sole existance revolves around going around and calling everyone else fuckwits - conservative, neoliberal and unashmed labor voter? Now here's a piece of good advice, take all that bs you just wasted your time typing up and self apply, do humanity a favor.

Also if you live in Sydney and haven't seen the myriad of retarded agressive wannabe muslim youths stirring up shit for the sake of it, and making normal peoples lives a little less good just becuase of their retarded muslimness please ask your doctor to reconnect your optical nerves with your brain.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
politik said:
I never thought i'd meet a bigger idiot than ShiftyIceQueen, but AryanBeauty, you are it. Get off the internet. In fact, just kill yourself. You know nothing. You are the most biased, uninformed, polemical, irrational user on this forum. Is there a single post of yours, that has not been peppered with bias and nonsensical neologisms? Are you the sort of fuckwit who quotes Islamofacism as a current evil today? Are you the sort of retard who after three years of bloodshed, continues to support a war that has now inevitably become the blackest mark on this one-tenth of our 21st century?

Yes, you are.

Oh, and please don't confuse me as some tree-fucking, left-wing, Labor voter. I'm just as conservative and neoliberalist as the next person - but I just can't read your shit anymore.

Please die.
Osama Bin Laden also think Westerners are idiot and stupid for not converting to Islam. He just cannot believe that after hearing the five pillars of islam people would not convert to it. Similarly, people like the above poster ( Politik) think they are so right and think any other ideas held against theirs are sheer stupidity. They are not ready to listen but force their views upon others, ala islamic style.

Instead of making their points of view heard they usually go on to retort , name calling and insult which apparently is their tradition LOL

hopeful said:
hey dude for the past 2 days thats all my posts have been about, the fact that you read an article about leb muslims and came on here and made sweeping generalisations (which u even admitted to) but you are one amazing retard to have not noticed what the hell i've been going on about.
please get the point this time or just kill yourself
yeah i noticed your obsession with the muslim part where I said muslims communities were among lower income strata in australia and elsewhere in the western countries, equating calling muslim poors is equal to calling blacks niggerz and such, instead of replying to the points of the debate such as foxtel and Al-jazeera. I made generalization that muslims in australia are poor, and it is true and it is so hard for you to swallow that truth. The ones that made it big are probably drug dealers and criminals. Thats why few white australian people want to have unruly lebanese muslim as neighbours and flee such places as bankstown just like the white flight that happened in the United States.

And telling people to kill themselves? Killings and death seems to be the sweetest word for Hopeful and Politik and maybe thats why lebanese christian politician was assassinated again ;) ha ha

In deserted outskirts of sinister reasoning, thou
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Osama Bin Laden also think Westerners are idiot and stupid for not converting to Islam. He just cannot believe that after hearing the five pillars of islam people would not convert to it. Similarly, people like the above poster ( Politik) think they are so right and think any other ideas held against theirs are sheer stupidity. They are not ready to listen but force their views upon others, ala islamic style.

Instead of making their points of view heard they usually go on to retort , name calling and insult which apparently is their tradition LOL

yeah i noticed your obsession with the muslim part where I said muslims communities were among lower income strata in australia and elsewhere in the western countries, equating calling muslim poors is equal to calling blacks niggerz and such, instead of replying to the points of the debate such as foxtel and Al-jazeera. I made generalization that muslims in australia are poor, and it is true and it is so hard for you to swallow that truth. The ones that made it big are probably drug dealers and criminals. Thats why few white australian people want to have unruly lebanese muslim as neighbours and flee such places as bankstown just like the white flight that happened in the United States.

And telling people to kill themselves? Killings and death seems to be the sweetest word for Hopeful and Politik and maybe thats why lebanese christian politician was assassinated again ;) ha ha
I don't know what Bin Laden has to do with this, but an Jewish comedian known as "Sacha Baron Cohen" said; "Jews? You mean the one that like the money?" I thought that was particularly hilarious don't you?

I don't think you understand the point I was making which represents poorly of you. I said all first and second generation immigrants are likely to be of a low socio-economic income. Yet, you disagree to this? which is obviously proof of you inability to read simple graphs and reports.

Here we have a source from the United States which confirms this. Keep in mind that world-wide the majority of Immigrants from the middle east will be first or second generation. (If you want to disprove this then please try too.)

http://www.ailf.org/ipc/policy_reports_2003_SuccessOrStagnation.asp
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
American Immigration Law Foundation; said:
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]First-generation immigrants in general tend to have lower incomes and less education than their adult children and grandchildren born in the United States. This has important implications for evaluating Latino socioeconomic progress given that almost half of Latinos are newcomers to this country. According to U.S. Census Bureau statistics, first-generation immigrants from Latin America account for only 6.2% of the U.S. population as a whole, but constitute 45.6% of all Latinos. Among Mexican Americans, who account for 63.4% of all Latinos, 41.1% are first-generation immigrants. Moreover, a large number of these immigrants are very recent arrivals, with 52.1% having come to the United States between 1990 and 2002, and an additional 25.6% arriving during the 1980s. Statistical snapshots of Latinos in the United States thus reveal little about their progress over time unless distinctions are made between different generations. When first-generation immigrants are compared with their children and grandchildren, the evidence of advancement in wages, education and English proficiency becomes clearer. [/FONT]
Please logically use this information to make a logical judgement about why people who immigrated from another country with a different language would have harder time assimilating and thus be more likely to have a low income. If you can't do this, then I'm fair to assume that you're a racist imbecile.

Also, in a previous thread you refered to me as poor? I would like to say two things in response to that.

1. I'm relatively comfortable with my income. I would actually like to know why you would make such a poor inference about my Income based on the fact that I'm muslim actually.

2. Unlike you, I wouldn't sell my brother for a dime. (U.S equivalent of 10c)
[/FONT]

*hopeful*

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

my obsession=your incorrect generalisation and lack of proof but because you know your wrong you keep going on in circles about it, just forget it everyone else has a brain and they can see bullshit

i said die/kill once, how does that make it "the sweetest word for me"....oh thats right you always generalise and if your point was to make some connection with me and the politician who got assassinated you failed miserably

exphate said:
Gotta love the contradictive nature of the bullshit you dribble.
qft

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Actually many journalist are deeply committed to their job, regardless of the pay and many risked their life to bring the truth for us to hear and see. Notable exceptions are probably Al Jazeera journalist one of whom was convicted for terrorism in Spain. In fact, the article I quoted is not critical of islam or muslims, it merely explore the reality by doing random interviews with muslims youth, and perents in poor suburb such as bankstown. Go read the article before saying he does not care.

I never said I will not watch al-jazeera, if included in my satellite subscription boquet, id watch it just like I occasionally watch german channel such as DW TV or Korean channel Arirang tv. My argument is between Al jazeera and Foxtel not me and muslims. Comprende?
Oh really, it has nothing to do with journalists getting paid shitloads of money to go IRaq?. So they just becase they 'love' their job? that they would do it volunteering? as if - all the journalists care about is money - just like anyone - u work for money u play for money.

If u had two sponsors one is beer somethin like Fosters and another is say somethin like pepsico and yeah the Foster offered double than pepsi co - obviously you would go for Fosters? So if you know aussie cricket or bit of cricket history - it used be Benson & Hedges sponsoring the Aussies (a ciggy company) and they used to sponsor other countries as well - why? because of money.

Money dictates everything in this world. America invaded Iraq for the oil (the only reason that they want to stay there).

Your argument is, that the JEWS are better than the MUSLIMS! its not between fox news and al jazeera - and also u tend to bring the HOLOcaust into issue here. Its ok, i dont how its related - but noone gives a fuck about the jews anymore.

Another eg, If a journalist was payed 1 mill to go Afghanistan, but he was given a choice of being payed 2mill to go Iraq - obviously the journalist would head to IRaq - all other things being the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)