Albury's only abortion clinic: protests 'push women to point of self-harm' (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
that's also the small matter of forcing a man to pay child support for a child he wanted aborted

suddenly he needs to 'man up' and face his responsibilities

though women are never expected to face their responsibilities and are instead actively encouraged to shirk them by having a partially developed human being segmentally torn out of them

equality.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
that's also the small matter of forcing a man to pay child support for a child he wanted aborted

suddenly he needs to 'man up' and face his responsibilities

though women are never expected to face their responsibilities and are instead actively encouraged to shirk them by having a partially developed human being segmentally torn out of them

equality.
Says the person that never grew up in a single mother household.

And because the above situation happens sooooooooooo often. sylvia. congrats on your hypothetical that never really happened.

Of course a man is supposed to "man up." Do you even know people who had kids when they were young dumb and full of cum? My cousin knocked a girl up when he was 17 and had the kid around his 18th birthday. He manned the fuck up and helped take care of that shit, he didn't bitch out.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Says the person that never grew up in a single mother household.
If single motherhood is so hard why not get an abortion then ffs

Of course a man is supposed to "man up." Do you even know people who had kids when they were young dumb and full of cum? My cousin knocked a girl up when he was 17 and had the kid around his 18th birthday. He manned the fuck up and helped take care of that shit, he didn't bitch out.
not wanting to pay money for 18 years because a girl doesnt want to have an abortion = bitching out

tearing apart an unborn human being so you don't have to look after it = not bitching out

thanks for proving my point

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

not wanting to pay money for 18 years because a girl doesnt want to have an abortion = bitching out

tearing apart an unborn human being so you don't have to look after it = not bitching out

What is your conception of an unborn human being?

enoilgam

HSC
But what right do men have to control the body and functions of a woman?
They dont. I just have a problem more or less with the "gender card" being played because ultimately in these situations, men dont fair much better. Most pro-lifers object to abortion because they see it as being murder and that supercedes the rights of a woman (as with many instances where peoples rights are made subordinate due to a higher concern). The apporpriate counter to that should more or less be something along the lines of a debate on what constitutes life, not a gender discussion.

For the record, I personally dont believe in abortion, but I am pro-choice as I think it should be a personal decision.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

What is your conception of an human being in the first place?

A human being has:
- Brains
- Create Social interactions
- High level thought processes
- the Ability to change the world around them
- Self awareness

Furthermore, it would be more of a "being", than a "human being". Beings can be anything ranging from an organism, to a human to a plant.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
well done you just claimed that babies and a large number of mentally disabled people are not human beings gg no re

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
well done you just claimed that babies and a large number of mentally disabled people are not human beings gg no re
Babies and mentally disabled people still have the ability to think, derp.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
then your example has nothing to do with abortion dickhead

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Babies and mentally disabled people still have the ability to think, derp.
A human being has:
- Brains
- Self awareness

babies and the severely mentally disabled are not capable of high level thought processes, do not create social interaction, they are not meaningfully self-aware, and do not have 'the ability to change the world around them' any more than fetuses do.

'derp'

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha yeah, SylviaB got you on that one nerdasdasd. Also pls stop swearing. It's actually a nice discussion without it.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
What is your conception of an human being in the first place?

A human being has:
- Brains
- Self awareness

Furthermore, it would be more of a "being", than a "human being". Beings can be anything ranging from an organism, to a human to a plant.
That fucking definition hahahahaha

I don't really see any problem with abortion. If the woman wants the baby but the man doesn't though, then I don't think he should have to pay child support.

That's about it.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Feminism has basically turned men to spawn the mgtow movement.

Women have effectively outsourced the role of men to the state. Men have literally no incentive to get married.

Now women are complaining men won't man up and be a disposable male
Says the people who haven't had kids yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)