alcohol and random sex? (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
um you cant have sex with fingers, i think youre talking about masturbation. thanks for trying though, the you suck door is to my left

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Serius said:
ok i sorta think its a bad idea to try anything with a girl who is drunk, even if you are drunk...but since the thread about alcohol saying that if some1 cheated alcohol is not an excuse and they should not be responsible for their actions, does that mean that the guy who "takes advantage"[ i dont see it as taking advantage when the guy is drunk too] of the girl is in the wrong? or because she is completely responsible for her actions then what he did wasnt that bad, wether or not she was making moves on him...

so the question:
is it ok for a guy to take advantage of a girl sexually if she is drunk as she is supposed to be responsible for herself?

is it ok for a guy to take advantage if they are both wrong? is he in the wrong in any way?

cause when this shit happens sometimes the girls scream bloody and murder + max sympathy , but if a guy gets wasted and sleeps with a fat ugly chick he feels bad but keeps it quiet, and if it gets out he gets the dissed something severe

in either sense its probably not the "gentlemanly" thing to do, but it is the more rewarding thing to do

discuss
hmm.........this is one of the most interesting posts i have seen in a while......8th april was the last day of school, 9th april was the day i got dressed up as a pimp and went 2 a party......tell me serius, does this mean things were planned before hand???

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lol dawso, did u like my costume? i cant beleive this thread is still active....
nah no planning was done , just something some1 said reminded me about ingrid an rocco damn that was a funny party, not to mention i remember having this discussion with Lance in Patricks paddock last party, so i wanted to get the general census from the community on the erm issue

dawso

HSC
dude, dont say their names m8, not cool, and if no planning was done, then i find it very interesting u were talkin bout this the day BEFORE the party....lol, anyway, dont talk in this thread anymore, if she found out u would die

Lil Clutch

HSC
hey i know dawso and serius! whats the goss? actually...i know! but it is weird about u writing bout that the day before, also...ah forget it!dawso- no names mentioned ;) and yes i think its wrong to take advantage of the girl when she's drunk, but we porbably all want it anyway, we get drunk to have fun! (and get some, lol-jokes! just stirring u up) nah seriously, its wrong when u take full adavnatge of them and actually have sex with them w/o their consent-like theyre actually telling u not to and u go ahead and do it, thats rape. (well duh?) but even when we're completely smashed i think u can restrain ureself from screwing another guy if u dont want it at all, so maybe she wanted it aye! and its more convincing now.... but like what u mean bout the guy getting dissed, the girl would too! did ppl give u shit? u were probably both drunk whih is defiantely no excuse! especially since we're all underage anyway! well some! so we shouldnt really be drinking! but i aint no role model. so both being incapacitated, ure either both in the wrong or both in the right, ie- do u regret it or nething? coz it would be a good thing if u both liked it, and something was to come of it. in this situation i reckon, u didnt take advantage of the drunken girl coz u ddint rape her or nething!so yeh, ure all good. but like is it honestly any good screwing when ure compeltely wasted? dunno!

and when u were talking to that person bout it at last party, were u talking bout that very girl, or just a general hypothesis?

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah we were both almost sober. i was sobering up and she was a little more sober than me... no regrets and wouldnt it be better to just ask me this in person?

for the benefits of those reading tho, yeah drunken sex is ok, just not too drunken otherwise it will be shit, but just like a happy drunk but in control of yourself i reckon makes it gooood!

dawso

HSC
Serius said:
yeah we were both almost sober. i was sobering up and she was a little more sober than me... no regrets and wouldnt it be better to just ask me this in person?

for the benefits of those reading tho, yeah drunken sex is ok, just not too drunken otherwise it will be shit, but just like a happy drunk but in control of yourself i reckon makes it gooood!

serius, serius serius.......wen will u ever learn m8.....

bootylicious

HSC
Serius said:
ok i sorta think its a bad idea to try anything with a girl who is drunk, even if you are drunk...but since the thread about alcohol saying that if some1 cheated alcohol is not an excuse and they should not be responsible for their actions, does that mean that the guy who "takes advantage"[ i dont see it as taking advantage when the guy is drunk too] of the girl is in the wrong? or because she is completely responsible for her actions then what he did wasnt that bad, wether or not she was making moves on him...

so the question:
is it ok for a guy to take advantage of a girl sexually if she is drunk as she is supposed to be responsible for herself?

is it ok for a guy to take advantage if they are both wrong? is he in the wrong in any way?

cause when this shit happens sometimes the girls scream bloody and murder + max sympathy , but if a guy gets wasted and sleeps with a fat ugly chick he feels bad but keeps it quiet, and if it gets out he gets the dissed something severe

in either sense its probably not the "gentlemanly" thing to do, but it is the more rewarding thing to do

discuss

well the chick can claim that she got raped. and take the dude to court, and will most likely win!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
bootylicious said:
well the chick can claim that she got raped. and take the dude to court, and will most likely win!
hahahaha, you're kidding, right?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
except for that whole innocent until proven guilty thing hey? like ia msure if u are innocent most of the time if it isnt a biased jury and you have a decent lawyer then you should escape, if there is reasonable doubt that you didnt actually rape the girl, then all that will happen is she will be landed with a shitload of legal fees... i hate girls who claimed they got raped when they didnt, or it was the very vaguest of boarderline decissions, to them its like trying to get into the cool club and it ditracts from REAL rape victims and al lthe emtional and physical trauma they have to put up with... plus iif every second rape case is a fraud it puts more doubt into the jurys and judges mind about the actual rape cases, and those people who actually do commit rape might escape prison

btw i know shit all about the legal system, iam just going on what seems to be logical, if some1 with actual legal expertise and perhaps sources? wants to correct me feel free

disco

HSC
if she can remember her name and yours then by all means tap that ass!!! :p

(but if she claims rape.... dats a different story)

dawso

HSC
wat le fuck!?!?!

btw, its shappelle, not michelle m8 ;)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Probably the worst combination ever, I think i've turned off a few with my drunken prowess in the bedroom. Try to keep your wits ^_____^

Enduro

HSC
Plan is usually to get them hammered then nail them, easy pickings:|, anyway in all seriousness, I've seen far too many girls get drunk and want a guy to fuck them, then the guy does(not counting if he's drunk aswell), then regret it the next day and they blame it on alochol or claim to be "taken advantage of". And the guy gets pretty much labeled a near-rapist. It's a load of bullshit, I feel sorry for the girls that actually do get taken advantage of but the majority of time its alot of shit and it annoys the hell out of me.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Enduro said:
Plan is usually to get them hammered then nail them, easy pickings:|, anyway in all seriousness, I've seen far too many girls get drunk and want a guy to fuck them, then the guy does(not counting if he's drunk aswell), then regret it the next day and they blame it on alochol or claim to be "taken advantage of". And the guy gets pretty much labeled a near-rapist. It's a load of bullshit, I feel sorry for the girls that actually do get taken advantage of but the majority of time its alot of shit and it annoys the hell out of me.
YOUR A HERO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)