Aldi (1 Viewer)

mrajdadas

HSC
Ok i've applied for Aldi about 3rd time now, and i can never get past the application and i know i have no experience but it's ALDI!!! all you do there is sit on a chair and stack shelfs i can easily do that, i'm fully fit sheesh!! and i reckon my resume is good and i'm not rude or nothing when i send in a application, they also want people too and i want job there but can't even get interview!!! Sorry forgot to say i have no previous experience but i cdoul easily do whatever aldi ask me to do and im 18
What am i doing wrong? :(

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
maybe they're just not hiring right now or are only after people with experience.

bazrah

HSC
Maybe you look Jewish . . . .I don't know just throwing it out there

mrajdadas

HSC
hmm
1. they want people because there lookin for people
2. im not jewish im aussie and i dress decent and not like a homo

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
try at different stores if u wanna travel? if u have to apply for each story that is.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It could be you availabilities I think Aldi want people to have at 25 hours, I remember reading/hearing that somewhere.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ok i've applied for Aldi about 3rd time now, and i can never get past the application and i know i have no experience but it's ALDI!!! all you do there is sit on a chair and stack shelfs i can easily do that, i'm fully fit sheesh!! and i reckon my resume is good and i'm not rude or nothing when i send in a application, they also want people too and i want job there but can't even get interview!!! Sorry forgot to say i have no previous experience but i cdoul easily do whatever aldi ask me to do and im 18
What am i doing wrong? :(
hahahah!

im laughing because i also always get rejected whenever i apply.

And they freaking send the rejection email so quick too! like next day, if not the same day!

ffs :mad1:

mrajdadas

HSC
Question answer thanks, yer your right i reckon, piss easy job everyone wants it so they get experience people first grr that fucking sucks :( i just want a job never found something so hard to get :(, i'd have a better chance getting with paris hilton grrr!!!

Question, is it worth re applying for aldi job? no? yes? why?

Waht jobs can i go for then cause im 18 with no experience :(

Last edited:

Kiim2507

HSC
Question answer thanks, yer your right i reckon, piss easy job everyone wants it so they get experience people first grr that fucking sucks :( i just want a job never found something so hard to get :(, i'd have a better chance getting with paris hilton grrr!!!

Question, is it worth re applying for aldi job? no? yes? why?

Waht jobs can i go for then cause im 18 with no experience :(

Fast food, maybe some retail, Coles, Woolies, Big W, K Mart, Target (etc), Get an RSA/RCG - restaurants/pub/club

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
i'd have a better chance getting with paris hilton grrr!!
Being her BFF would pay a LOT better than Aldi :p

Use your age to an advantage - look at applying for retail where they only hire over 18's (Telstra, for example, do not hire under 18's. Don't know why?), Off-licence liquor shops like Dan Murphy's, bars and restaurants, petrol stations, supermarkets etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)