• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Algebra Help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

louise08

HSC
black_kat_meow[B said:
]Looking at some of the questions she asks in other threads, I don't think she has much idea of the outside world anyway, lol.[/B]

I don't understand though, what year 11 course would have questions like those? And if you had an issue with such things, why on earth would you still be studying maths????
I would like to ask what threads they were? If your going to insult me, you should at least have some back up. So give me an example black kat meow!

louise08

HSC
Gosh how lame are some of you!?! I am not offended, because I don't know any of you and judging by your posts I don't think anyone would want you.

Guys, I asked for help for 4 maths questions, I wasn't asking for advice whether I should drop maths for my HSC, nor was I asking for about 15 insults along the lines of 'hahahahaha soo challenging!!' 'hahaha u suck at maths!" 'I'm soo smart.. I learnt this in year 4!!'
Grow up! If your that desperate to insult someone for their maths ability do it to their face, not on a chatboard.

I am not horrible at maths. I am horrible at algebra and always have been. It just wont click! Believe it or not you little maths experts (or so you think) on this chatboard, some people can or may struggle in an area of maths, without being hopeless at maths in general. My maths teacher is the head of maths at my school, and she has advised me to continue maths next year, but gees thanks for much for your encouraging and supportive posts towards this!!

So grow up all of you who sent rude posts, it was simply unnecessary and I actullay can't believe I've waisted my time responding to those posts, but you guys really need to get over your big fat maths/hsc ego. I hope in your HSC year someone doesn't believe in you, and tells you that you have no chance. Because that is what you've done to me. (But of course I can look past it as you guys are absolute jokes)

ps. Thankyou to all you stood up for me.. nice to see some genuine people on this site. All the very best in your studies + exams xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)