synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
NO I BELIVE CHEMISTRY WILL ALIGN VERY GOOD UNLIKE LAST YEAR
FOR SOME REASON LAST YEARS ALIGNING WAS TRASH

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
it depends on what the markers feel i think and the b6 stats i think they want a certain range of % of people getting b6 each year
easy exam doesn't mean bad aligning because 2019 aligned well and 2020 and 2021 aligned well too and 2019 was way way easier even if its new syllabus its easy af questions i think. Imo 2022 was the hardest and it had the worst aliging which doesn't make sense to me. 2023 was i think easier but it probably will have good alignment i have a feeling

carrotsss

HSC
it depends on what the markers feel i think and the b6 stats i think they want a certain range of % of people getting b6 each year
easy exam doesn't mean bad aligning because 2019 aligned well and 2020 and 2021 aligned well too and 2019 was way way easier even if its new syllabus its easy af questions i think. Imo 2022 was the hardest and it had the worst aliging which doesn't make sense to me. 2023 was i think easier but it probably will have good alignment i have a feeling
2019 chem aligned better but scaled a fair amount worse, it balances out. last years chem scaling was rlly good

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
2019 chem aligned better but scaled a fair amount worse, it balances out. last years chem scaling was rlly good
but aligned marks r what comes in the hsc report so i would prefer aligned marks
thats why its annoying when you get hard exams
e.g it was harder to get 96 for mx1 last year than all previous years and thats just annoying cus people r stupid and dont understand u cant compare aligned marks across years... (i mean thats the goal but its not implemented right)

actually tho with more thinking i think chem will align similar to last year but not less

Last edited:

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
e.g it was harder to get 96 for mx1 last year than all previous years and thats just annoying cus people r stupid and dont understand u cant compare aligned marks across years
do you think by this logic, that mx1 will align better this year?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
do you think by this logic, that mx1 will align better this year?
no what i said proves thats not how alignment works
they dont stay consistent within years for some reason
e.g it was harder to get 96 aligned in 2022 than 2021 bc of raw mark differences and exam difficulty
i dont realy how exactly how it works but i just know the answer to your question is no lol
ask jimmy or smth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)