All ABOUT HSC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Omed62

Hey guys,

What Atar would I get depending on my Rank for each subject; I would like to get an Atar of 98+, as I really have a passion and I am inspired to get into medicine!

English Advanced ( 25/48)
Chemistry ( 7/20)
Biology ( 14/45) I cohort is very strong...
Maths 2u ( 3/8)
Maths Ext 1 (4/7)
SOR 1U ( Have not received my rank, possible in top 5)

What ranks would I need to achieve an Atar of 98+ and How do you really get a HSC mark of 95+ for each of these subjects!

If I improve my ranks into top 5 for everything, would it be possible to get an Atar of 99+, guys I really love to get into medicine but how can I achieve such a high Atar ( Any tips for any of my subjects on how should I prepare for each and study to improve my ranks into top 5).

Thanks in Advance! :wavey:

O

Omed62

Guys, please don't get me wrong, I am not trolling and I am just here for help. Personally I love to help people myself and pass on my experience to someone when I finish my HSC.

To Everyone, Please stick to the Topic and don't post anything wrong, if you do then you will be banned for such a misbehavior here. I really need help here, that is why I created this thread.

Personally if you need any help, please don't post it here, create your own thread!

Homo Sapien

HSC
This is your second time posting this question. Initially your rank in english was much worse, did it magically go 20 ranks up?
Asking for estimates won't increase your ATAR by a single digit.

enoilgam

HSC
Thread closed - protip guys, there is nothing more boring than an unoriginal troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)