• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

All about you guys (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yes i hate to say it but u r in the shitter lol...wing it man, just wing it...GOOD LUCK

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
farking hell aussies getting beaten in cricket and england think theyve won the ashes...

there was 2 big scores, and we had 2 ducks and lost 4 wickets in a few overs, they really need to see we're playing shit, rather than them playing good

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
AsyLum said:
farking hell aussies getting beaten in cricket and england think theyve won the ashes...

there was 2 big scores, and we had 2 ducks and lost 4 wickets in a few overs, they really need to see we're playing shit, rather than them playing good
mate we lost to bang hahhahahh...and that guy got so excited when he got 100, he got out next ball...

and ponting is shit... all they need is lee back hes a god...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lmao im enjoying the cricket right now...esp ponting's lack of good performances :D:D i doubt bangladesh will make it to hte final, i hope they dont coz tehn it wont b a good match, england will slaughter them

wait till the tests, i think aus will cane then, esp with warney playing...although his mind aint on the job 100% of the time :p:p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Philosophy courses for Knox students

The Department of Philosophy has entered into an agreement with Knox Grammar School to offer two university courses to its students next year. The advanced university placement courses, endorsed by the Board of Studies, will be Critical Thinking, and Philosophy, Morality and Society. They were chosen by the school because they provide students with an opportunity to research, discuss and develop their essay writing and critical thinking skills, and Philosophy also enables students to explore complex issues such as morality and happiness and develop skills to understand them.

Oh fuck BOOOOO

I hope they dont plan on sitting in on lectures

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:

The Department of Philosophy has entered into an agreement with Knox Grammar School to offer two university courses to its students next year. The advanced university placement courses, endorsed by the Board of Studies, will be Critical Thinking, and Philosophy, Morality and Society. They were chosen by the school because they provide students with an opportunity to research, discuss and develop their essay writing and critical thinking skills, and Philosophy also enables students to explore complex issues such as morality and happiness and develop skills to understand them.

Oh fuck BOOOOO

critical thinking PHIL137 is great. dunno why its called an advanced unit though..
its not that complex..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
137 and 132 are hardly advanced, that's why theyre there serving as first year teaser units.

Still, i hope we wont see schoolkids at uni

*hopeful*

HSC
there wuz so many schoolkids around this semester

n wats wit all the primary lil yr 2 kids ? is it like a lil excursion 2 come down 2 maq uni

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
schoolkids = excursions to the museum or careers markets.

The little kids = ...'s own personal harem

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeap, pink shirts, mz bubble and now kiddies. *nods*

What a man *swoon*

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:

Oh fuck BOOOOO

Hahahah, if their assesments got marked by the tutor/lecturer, they'd be totally owned. My writing and research are at least 5 times better than at school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)