• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

All about you guys (3 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Hahahah, if their assesments got marked by the tutor/lecturer, they'd be totally owned. My writing and research are at least 5 times better than at school.
that's true, if they are marked as uni students by lecturers their writing won't be good enough unless they learn by doing the subject

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
ahh apple chapel...i only discovered what that was last summer when a guy at work told me :p:p

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
hehe i first heard of the apple chapel when i was still in primary skool...but if the story is actually true its pretty nasty! :eek:

X

xeuyrawp

HeCtic said:
What exactly is this apple chapel?
Something about two knox boys fooling around under the chapel with apple sauce/apples/apple trees- depending on which story you hear.

Total bullshit though, myself seeing how vicious rumours are- I went from saying hello to this guy in a class (first class, we were both alone) to have asking him for casual sex/a date/a blow job- depending on which version I heard.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha kinda sounds like the rumours that went around about some guy who tried to commit suicide at my school, by jumping 4 stories.

It's always funny when you introduce them to the guy who fell, and tell them he was acting like an idiot and slipped.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
There was one about a group of guys who played Soggy Sayo at our school.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I dont know, I think it was Luke? if there is a Luke....

But Justin or J.Park made it up :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)