All-Asian Mall (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
There doesn't need to be anything, unless the migrants are not hurting anyone who cares about this assimilation/integration bs.
because that worked out so well in France and other European countries didn't it?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This is the problem (the mentality).

Even Integration has failed miserably in some places.
Research shows that the best way for people to get along is with dual identity, not strict devotion to one identity/culture

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
For the millionth time, proportionately we have a greater ethnic diversity than any country in the world except Israel.
We're still almost all white, and the non-whites are higher-iq than the non-whites in most other western countries.

HSC
N/A
wtf was with ACA's response? I think the backlash was about ACA's racist and clearly biased reporting; not Castle Hill residents being racist

halapenyo

HSC
considering how much the chinese do for our economy im sure we can spare them a shopping centre here or there.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
considering how much the chinese do for our economy im sure we can spare them a shopping centre here or there.
A shopping centre and farming land today, half the country tomorrow?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I'm serious. The greatest threat to Australia is not Iran/Middle East/North Korea/other rouge states, it is China. When you have a large number of people residing in Australia, failing to assimilate and maintaining a traditional Chinese lifestyle, then it begs the question, that when Australia and China are at war as will eventually occur (likely China VS the US with Australia supporting the US), will those Chinese in Australia stand up and fight for Australia or would they fight for China? Given they failed to assimilate and integrate into Australia I can only believe they would fight for China.

halapenyo

HSC
actually i would be more worried about iran/north korea and their nuclear program.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
actually i would be more worried about iran/north korea and their nuclear program.
Iran is nothing compared to China. If the Western world allies (USA, UK, Britain, Australia, France, Germany, Canada etc; possible Russia) needed too it could easily neutralise Iran. The same cannot be said for China.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
as opposed to china, which already has nukes

Iran is nothing compared to China. If the Western world allies (USA, UK, Britain, France, Germany, Canada etc; possible Russia) needed too it could easily neutralise Iran. The same cannot be said for China.
nah thats wrong, if the U.S. wanted to nuke china into oblivion they could, and fear no reprisal from the chinese.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
try not being able to speak vietnamese in canley vale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)