All my entertainment industry notes (1 Viewer)

minzoir

HSC
Hey Guys,
Thought I would give back to the forum, even though not many people frequent this section.
This is for all the Entertainment people.
Here I have compiled ALL of the notes on the hsc online website into a nice, comprehensive and easily referenced work document. Complete with clear headings, table of contents, diagrams and all the terminology at the back:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qbz0osjkky2e0pl
(It is 140 pages long, basically if you read it then you can get a good mark in the exam)

Here are my own, condensed notes for Entertainment:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cbf2y8k0ba8hf2k/Entertainment%20notes%20Summary.docx

For the first few pages, it is just a list of the things you need to know, and if you remember these then you can basically waffle up what they mean (quite self explanatory). If you do have any trouble with these, then just refer to the big document as they are in great detail there.
Further on my summaries go into alot more detail. This is helpful for all of the legislation, sound, vision, audio, lighting and staging stuff that heaps of the questions are about. Hopefully this is of use to you.
This has taken me quite a while to compile and there are not many other notes available out there for this subject so I would really appreciate it if you gave me some rep and uploaded your notes for your subjects at the end of the year to help everyone else too :)

Good luck with your hsc!

floydo

HSC
Thank you very much! This will be a huge help to me as it is quite hard to find good Entertainment resources. cheers! :caffeine:

smbos

HSC
hey do you still have any of the entertainment notes that you could possible give me ? i have trails in a couple of weeks and am completely screwed!!! let me know thanks so much x

smbos

HSC
hey do you still happen to have those notes for entertainment that you could give me? Ive got trails in a week and don't have any notes! the forum said that the file was cancelled? please let me know!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't think the OP will be back to this thread. It's been a long time since they've posted here. I did the subject, but I don't have any notes left as it was so long ago.

I would encourage anyone who still has notes on the subject to post them.

smbos

HSC
I don't think the OP will be back to this thread. It's been a long time since they've posted here. I did the subject, but I don't have any notes left as it was so long ago.

I would encourage anyone who still has notes on the subject to post them.

Please anyone that sees this put up some entertainment notes!! it would help so much and I'm completely screwed for my trials!!

replay

HSC
Can you please re upload the notes, it will be great help to help me decide whether I should continue studying entertainment industry!

Carame11

HSC
if anyone still has these notes can they please please PLEASE email them to be. much appreciated
carmel@rodrigues.net
thanks again please send them through!!!!!!

pippamorey

HSC
by any chance are these still available
it would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)