All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady145

Banned
HSC
I don't know if I'll pull an all nighter... but I know for sure I will be so drunk that my marks will be the last thing on my mind. Until I sober up. :( Lets just say whatever mark I get, I doubt it'll be good enough.
ooo good idea, rum n coke early in the morning XD

ajk92

HSC
im gonna try to throw a party/get someone to throw one at midnight, then party all the way through till 6am...so when we look at the marks, we are either wasted or too tired to care.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Last year, all our top bands bar 1 came from 1 person I think - like the smartest we've had in a decade. This year, we have the crappest cohort in a decade and will most probably get no top bands - not including me of course. Lets just say that the top mark in general maths for the trials was 30ish.
so how many are in your school... i thought ranks went on how many ppl got b 6's not how may band 6's were achieved
there were like 3-4 band 6's for my school last year XD

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
lol well for me..overseas its gonna be like 11 at night when the results come out so no talk of doing an all nighter.

Why would you do an all nighter for the results though? If you had some friends over and you were hanging out and stuff that would be fine but i dont see the point in doin it all alone.

mamoz

HSC
Why would you do an all nighter for the results though? If you had some friends over and you were hanging out and stuff that would be fine but i dont see the point in doin it all alone.
not guna be alone, got msn n daat to entertain me loll

Thecorey0

HSC
so how many are in your school... i thought ranks went on how many ppl got b 6's not how may band 6's were achieved
there were like 3-4 band 6's for my school last year XD
School is 350ish, cohort is 25ish, about 5-10 aren't getting ATAR's though. As far as I know the ranking is on the number of top bands, not how many students got them. According to the rankings, your school got 9 last year, mine had 8, but with a smaller cohort, and hence a higher ranking.

shady145

Banned
HSC
School is 350ish, cohort is 25ish, about 5-10 aren't getting ATAR's though. As far as I know the ranking is on the number of top bands, not how many students got them. According to the rankings, your school got 9 last year, mine had 8, but with a smaller cohort, and hence a higher ranking.
oh right, maybe 3-4 people got band 6's at my school then lol

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Any idea what time the results come out?
Is it 6am?
Source: Important advice about your HSC ranks and results, a letter from the Board of Studies which you should have received almost 2 weeks ago
You will also need your Student ID and PIN handy on Wednesday 16 December 2009 (from 6:00 am) to check your HSC results via:

To discuss your HSC results, contact the HSC Inquiry Centre on 13 11 12 from 16 December during business hours. Landline calls only, 25 cents per call

HSC
Uni Grad
I will be as it only means stayin up an extra hour or 2 so may as well...

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Yeah definetly wouldnt surprise me.
I'm keen just to wait 18 hours to find out my ATAR, but i know the temptation will be there to use SAM so i probably will end up doing it. devvo

mamoz

HSC
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sorry, it was harsh. but hilarious
well sorry i didnt find it much to my amusing. wuld yu like it if sum1 said it to you, i dnt fink so! im guessin u full wuldv went off at him/her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)