All nighter on BoS on dec16th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Banned
HSC
Fingers crossed for good ATAR.

BTW, is there anyone expecting a phone call from BOS on friday next week? ;) ;)
Shouldn't you be expecting a call? Also, I may know something about cosmo ... :p

I got a letter a few days ago saying they don't call you for combined med interviews until after HSC results are released. I thought it would be last/this week. Now I actually have to see my results to know I don't get one :( It would have been so much easier just not getting a call/finding a rejection letter in the mail.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Shouldn't you be expecting a call? Also, I may know something about cosmo ... :p

I got a letter a few days ago saying they don't call you for combined med interviews until after HSC results are released. I thought it would be last/this week. Now I actually have to see my results to know I don't get one :( It would have been so much easier just not getting a call/finding a rejection letter in the mail.
Are you expecting one?

jet

Banned
HSC
I still don't know how to feel about my HSC performance, so right now, no.

jet

Banned
HSC
HAHAHAHAH. lol.

It was just so different this year that I can't pick how I went at all. The only one I'm remotely ok with is EngX, which was pretty straight forward. Plus, the stimulus fit my creative perfectly, so I nearly crapped my pants during reading time :p

emmcyclopedia

HSC
lol, anyone else stopped giving a shit about their results?
Yah, agree =]
It's amazing how the moment they said "pens down" after my last exam (November 2nd, a beautiful day in history), HSC became a massive nothing. I am looking forward to seeing how I went, where I stuffed up, maybe some pleasant surprises. But I think I'll be sleeping soundly Dec 15/16 =]
GL 09 peeps

Isiebeau

HSC
N/A
I'll pull an all-nighter by default; I won't be able to sleep.
Plus anyway, we just graduated, I happily waste away the blue hours of the morning watching television already. I think I'm official classed as nocturnal these days.

Not looking forward to finding out how horribly I did lol :(

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
I was thinking I wouldn't even check my results on the 16th (was going to wait until the 17th for the ATARs so I didn't have a massive freakout on the 16th) but now I'm kind of excited about it actually.

Probably pull an all-nighter by default since that's what I tend to do lately and then get right on the Board as soon as it all opens up. And now the only question is ... pub or dvds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)