All nighters? (1 Viewer)

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
Anyone else pulling an all nighter tonight or for any other exams? I need to, I won't be prepared if I don't. Hmm, I might not do a full all nighter, might go to bed at like 4 or whenever I finish.

I know that it might be a bad move, but not for me. I find that when I do all nighters I actually remember more and do better. I did one for the PIP/ English trial exam.

Thank god for coffee/no doze.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Not worth it.
You may experienced reduced performance and definitely no energy drinks despite the lies that they place on the labeling and their appeal to juveniles.

huhwotsthis

HSC
nah dont i havent slept for the last two night n my body is aching n my face is sooo warm it cant be heallthy:(

rhianne

HSC
i think is good for you to do an allnighter coz i usually do and seriously you remember more .... if u sleep for couple of hours i think you would forget heaps, i have done allnighters heaps its annoying but so worth it .... im doing that tongiht forsure !!! im soooo behind i haent started yet :-S good luck anyway and just remembr itll all be over soon !!!!!!! cannot wait til after hsc life ....good luck again , and dont overdo the cofee though it only helps for abit but then you get really crashed/tired after a while.... just have cld coke or something... good luck

missgraceful

What a joke..
HSC
Are you silly?
Your MIND AND BODY require sleep to function properly..
Go to bed.

mckensara

HSC
DO NOT DO IT.

it is actually impossible for your brain to retain information without processing it while you sleep.

please, please sleep
you have to think on your feet in the reading section.

flaminwaffle

HSC
Silly thing to do. You'll make stupid errors and your general concentration will go down the drain. Personal experience. Study hard out till your bed time.

lauren-09

HSC
haha
yepppppp
all nighter tis.

ive got all my stuff together, i just have to remember quotes etc
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
naaaa no all nighters for me...

except MAYBE b4 english paper 2

I'm actually considering not doing one tonight now, but one for Thursday night instead because I will need one more Thursday night... Even so I will still be up late tonight writing essays and such.

Thanks everyone for their concern.. but I've done an all nighter before my trial english exam and went really good considering I didn't study(stupid PIP), apart from looking at the study notes I made for the half yearly..

jamesishere

HSC
I think you should definately do an allnighter and while your at it, I think you should skip the exam alltogether. HURAH one person I will beat in the state!

muscleman09

HSC
Not worth it.
You may experienced reduced performance and definitely no energy drinks despite the lies that they place on the labeling and their appeal to juveniles.

uncle is right... I did an all nighter for my Trial English exam... still recovering from the all nighter two nights before that as well. I did well in English... then i had Religion in the afternoon and i fell asleep for 40min. 31/50 i got for it.

Oh and i had a No Doz <-- thats effective

V's <--- not effective, also not friendly to the wallet I had chest pains for days... after 10 large V's over 2 days plus coffee (lots of it) and no doz!

SO IN CONCLUSION!!!! STUDY FOR 5 HOURS 2NITE THEN SLEEP!!! WAKE UP EARLY DO SOME MORE STUDY!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)