All Saints (1 Viewer)

*mel*

I just realised there was no All Saints thread! I have been watching All Saints forEVER.

I reckon Dan and Jess should get together, but for some reason I don't like Vincent and Cate together. They just look weird... and poor Charlotte. Anyone else watch it?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Theres been plenty of AS threads over the years.

You did, of course, realise that Ch. 7 are FINALLY releasing the dvd's? So far the first 24 episodes are out, although they are releasing another set of 8 at the end of the month, and another 8 next month...All the series will be out in box set by the end of next year.

*mel*

hipsta_jess said:
Theres been plenty of AS threads over the years.

You did, of course, realise that Ch. 7 are FINALLY releasing the dvd's? So far the first 24 episodes are out, although they are releasing another set of 8 at the end of the month, and another 8 next month...All the series will be out in box set by the end of next year.
Oh well I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered finding em :D

Omg are you serious?! The episodes are already out? AHHH I have to go shopping NOW!

Hey wasn't it weird to see Jarred on the episode a few weeks ago. I actually used to like him, but seriously what a bastard! I completely forgot about the whole thing with Nelson's ex-wife.

My mum and I were talking about it the other day. Remember all the old characters... like Ben and Bron, and Ben's wife that died --- what was her name? I know her real name was Kirrily White but what was her name on the show? And there was Connor as well. Wooow that was aaaaages ago.

*mel*

nessie_lee said:
Stephanie wasn't it? I remember crying when she died ... sad i know.
Yeah that's it!! :D Haha I cried too... and they dedicated like a whole episode for her funeral and it was open casket. I don't know why I remember that. And I bawled my eyes out during Mitch's funeral. :( :(

mockilock

FULL-TIME U2 FAN
HSC
yea im an AS fan aswell and also cried during Mitch's funeral...

though affter axing last man standing (lms) the executives are now looking at either axing AS or Blue Heelers....

i don't want either show to go

*mel*

mockilock said:
yea im an AS fan aswell and also cried during Mitch's funeral...

though affter axing last man standing (lms) the executives are now looking at either axing AS or Blue Heelers....

i don't want either show to go
Omg yeah my friend mentioned it today at school. I screamed when I heard 'axing' and 'All Saints' in the same sentence. They can't!! They're not allowed!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I've kinda gotten into Last man standing (when i remember to watch), that's a pretty funny show.. so that's been axed now ?

And no, i don't think they're axing all saints. it still has good ratings despite terri leaving. blue heelers hasn't been renewed for a new season yet, though. they're thinking of replacing it with another cop drama.

looking forward to next week's ep of AS.... bitch fight ! lmao..

Last edited:

Edge_Head

Glavenopolis
HSC
Ive been watching AS basically since it first aired. Bron and Ben were my favourites.

Next week looks good, cant wait. :)

*mel*

Edge_Head said:
Ive been watching AS basically since it first aired. Bron and Ben were my favourites.

Next week looks good, cant wait. :)
Haha hell yeah it looks good. I hope Charlotte slaps Cate hard... I don't like Vincent and Cate together. It's just wrong. Why does Cate get all the guys anyway? Memba she got with Scott one time, then Mac and now Vincent. Who's next? Frank?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
She hasn't gotten with Dan or Jack...... :rolleyes:

Scott & Cate were the best though..... he shouldn't have left...

Katie_swtmint

HSC
i like love this show, but i liked it when Terry and Mitch were still there...i reckon that Charlotte should get ova Vincent because she had her chance with him and it didn't work out, plus they look better as friends. Cate and Vincent look totally opposite together, but their cute! :rolleyes:

*mel*

Katie_swtmint said:
i like love this show, but i liked it when Terry and Mitch were still there...i reckon that Charlotte should get ova Vincent because she had her chance with him and it didn't work out, plus they look better as friends. Cate and Vincent look totally opposite together, but their cute! :rolleyes:
Yeah Terri and Mitch were so cool. But you know what? I didn't really think there was THAT much of a difference when Terri finally left. I reckon the producers did that really well... like they phased her out and no one really noticed. Or maybe that was just me :rolleyes: Just coz people were saying how All Saints wouldn't be the same without her, but I reckon it's fine.

mockilock

FULL-TIME U2 FAN
HSC
i know its a little late but who cares

PHELPSY'S BACK YAY!!!!!!!! (Does happy dance)

hope they make him a regular

*mel*

mockilock said:
i know its a little late but who cares

PHELPSY'S BACK YAY!!!!!!!! (Does happy dance)

hope they make him a regular
Lol he's pretty cool ey? But he never used to be on All Saints, did he? Do you mean that he's just back on TV?

Yeah I was talking to my mum about that today, about whether he'll be a regular or not. I hope he is, coz if Charlotte can't have Vincent (although I wish she could) then she deserves someone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)