All These Smart People On Bos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I know this guy who goes to james ruse. He's my friend. His name is ronald. Hes in year 11. Hes not so smart, i could be smarter than him... i think. Actually, i think i'm smarter than everybody, so that doesnt really matter.

Lolita25

HSC
foram said:
I know this guy who goes to james ruse. He's my friend. His name is ronald. Hes in year 11. Hes not so smart, i could be smarter than him... i think. Actually, i think i'm smarter than everybody, so that doesnt really matter.
yeah thats true. It depends on the person.
Im one of the few who do 2unit maths and also one of the few spanish ppl. Asians are brainy (and that may sound like a generalised comment but its true.)
Very MODEST foram

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lolita25 said:
Asians are brainy (and that may sound like a generalised comment but its true.)
Actually, I would attribute the good marks to their lack of a social life and doing everything mummy and daddy tell them, so they spend their days studying and attending tutoring. Oh, and having to learn EMPATHY for the UMAT, lol. Hopeless. To be truly successful, brains is not enough. You need charisma too. Perhaps this is why the oh-so-brainy Asians need to leave their screwed up countries and come here?

Lolita25

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Actually, I would attribute the good marks to their lack of a social life and doing everything mummy and daddy tell them, so they spend their days studying and attending tutoring. Oh, and having to learn EMPATHY for the UMAT, lol. Hopeless. To be truly successful, brains is not enough. You need charisma too. Perhaps this is why the oh-so-brainy Asians need to leave their screwed up countries and come here?
*WHEW*

Tough call.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
many non-asians study more than me and i still beat them.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Lolita25's signature said:
*HSC AIM: 90+

Mathematics
Legal studies
Ancient history
SOR1
Spanish
Advanced English
I didn't know they offered Legal studies at ruse.

vasuu91

HSC
"Like my god, some ppl here are sooo smart they make me look (if not feel) more dumb than usual. Its not really much incentive for me to fight fair is it?
eg. lyounamu"

agreed. this guy scares the shit out of me!!!!! he knows wayy too much...

he's full gonna get like a uai of 100 or something....may be 99.5 if he's having a bad day!

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lolita25 said:
*WHEW*

Tough call.
I'm sorry. It was perhaps a bit uncalled for, but I just flipped at the assumption that all Asians are naturally brainer. I mean, no offence, but look at the countries with better standards of living, they tend to be Western (excepting Japan). Yes, I realise Asian nations are on the rise, but this tends to be as they implement Western ideas.

I'll just leave it for now. I'm sorry, I'm exhausted, with an awful headache, and I flipped out, it was a bit racist, but I don't like it when someone assumes they're smarter than me just because of their race.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
vasuu91 said:

he's full gonna get like a uai of 100 or something....may be 99.5 if he's having a bad day!
I dunno. How much does he know?
He's really smart and really hard working, but he likes english. Can't be a good sign...

Lolita25

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
I'm sorry. It was perhaps a bit uncalled for, but I just flipped at the assumption that all Asians are naturally brainer. I mean, no offence, but look at the countries with better standards of living, they tend to be Western (excepting Japan). Yes, I realise Asian nations are on the rise, but this tends to be as they implement Western ideas.

I'll just leave it for now. I'm sorry, I'm exhausted, with an awful headache, and I flipped out, it was a bit racist, but I don't like it when someone assumes they're smarter than me just because of their race.
LOLS. Its all good. Im having a rough day as well. We all do and can be racist at some point. Thats why its just a stereotype when ppl say all asians are smart.....hehe
ALL GOOD

vasuu91

HSC
foram said:
Like my god, some ppl here are sooo smart they make me look (if not feel) more dumb than usual. Its not really much incentive for me to fight fair is it?
eg. lyounamu

he's full gonna get like a uai of 100 or something....may be 99.5 if he's having a bad day![/quote]

I dunno. How much does he know?
He's really smart and really hard working, but he likes english. Can't be a good sign...[/quote]

lol...you're so full of yourself!!!! just coz u love maths!!!

Lolita25

HSC
vasuu91 said:
"Like my god, some ppl here are sooo smart they make me look (if not feel) more dumb than usual. Its not really much incentive for me to fight fair is it?
eg. lyounamu"

LOL I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

Watch him get the marks....i think he's asian as well!!!! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)