All These Smart People On Bos (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccc123

HSC
Lolita25 said:
Is is just me or are there SOO many smart students on Bored of studies?? Some are doing all these difficult subjects. You barely see general maths students or "easy" subjects been done.
Arent the smart people supposedly to noe everything while the less smarter ones rely on this website??

Or mabye its just a delusion
I'm a general maths student :( and I'm a genius :p

But yes, there are intelligent students on BOS because they are more inclined to care about their education.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
in my modern history class, the kid second to me at the moment is vietnamese.
the only reason he didnt take ex. history is because he was affraid of a class of all girls. xD

he does general maths, and advanced and ex english, and a bunch of other hsie based courses.
so, yeah.
Haha, that's cool. There's only 1 or 2 Asians (excluding me) that do Histories at our school. How many people do History Extension?

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
foram said:
acceleration is the normal way of life. :D My school accelerated 50 people in yr 8 for math. I'm just one of them. there were also only about 100 people in the grade.
At uni we have this one guy who accelerated hsc and now hes a social outcast.

o btw hes 16. Too immature for uni life.

selablad

HSC
foram said:
acceleration is the normal way of life. My school accelerated 50 people in yr 8 for math. I'm just one of them. there were also only about 100 people in the grade
That is just plain weird! Do you know how many people are accelerated in my school, P-12? 2!!

Mind you you go to a selective school don't you. Probably makes a difference...maybe?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lolita25 said:
No thats not studies of religion if thats wat u mean.

Its for spanish continuers one. I just put an acronym for it.

S-spanish
O - open high skool
R- Randwick

:rolleyes:
Hahahahahaha...

Sorry. I thought it meant:

S - Studies
O - of
R - Religion
I - 1 unit

me121

Premium Member
HSC
ccc123 said:
I'm a general maths student :( and I'm a genius :p

But yes, there are intelligent students on BOS because they are more inclined to care about their education.
yeah.. if you take a look at the people at your school who are in the bottom half of English standard (excluding selective schools etc) then they don't generally come here because they don't care about education. i mean, this is an educational site.

Lolita25

HSC
I agree with you fOR3V3RPINKKKK

*sighs*

Like my god, some ppl here are sooo smart they make me look (if not feel) more dumb than usual. Its not really much incentive for me to fight fair is it?
eg. lyounamu

HSC
do guys really wanna feel good?
yr ten maths i failed like 30% and now i dont even do maths
yer ten science i failed aswell like 30% i dont do any science
i did a history essay the other day and got 16/25
why are ppl pulling i wish i was smart cards ur UAI aim is like 90+ obv your kidding yourself about the 90+ or bullshitting about wanting to be smart

Lolita25

HSC
the name i want said:
why are ppl pulling i wish i was smart cards ur UAI aim is like 90+ obv your kidding yourself about the 90+ or bullshitting about wanting to be smart
Noo i noe i can get 90+....i mean i have to. I go to james freakin ruse! But some students in my year are ALL practically aiming 100 but i cant which makes me look dumb...if that makes sense.

Lolita25

HSC
the name i want said:
and who are u to be so critical? U dont noe any of us or our potential

HSC
Lolita25 said:
and who are u to be so critical? U dont noe any of us or our potential
i didnt mention your potiential at all just referring to your posts. based on your posts saying all these peopl are smart i really dont understand why people say that when they themsleves can achieve 90 its like looking for the hole sympathy card "OOO YOUR SO SMART DONT WORRY ABOUT IT BABE YOULL DO FINE" its just attention seeking to be honest.

Lolita25

HSC
the name i want said:
i didnt mention your potiential at all just referring to your posts. based on your posts saying all these peopl are smart i really dont understand why people say that when they themsleves can achieve 90 its like looking for the hole sympathy card "OOO YOUR SO SMART DONT WORRY ABOUT IT BABE YOULL DO FINE" its just attention seeking to be honest.
Yep. True that. sorry for being rude. Im in a very unhappy mood.
Its definitely attention seeking.
Well spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)