All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTURE... (1 Viewer)

3Lachlan2

HSC
Re: All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTUR

What ever helps you sleep at night boy.
tiredness usually does.... i guess im pretty tired of talking to u so yeah ;P

Sammy2011

HSC
Re: All Year 11s doing 2U MATHS, BILOGY, GEOGRAPHY, LEGAL STUDIES, SOCIETY AND CULTUR

Dude shutup, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
+1

3Lachlan2, calm down. You have already created a thread for Geography textbooks, another for Society and Culture, another about this exact same issue.

Don't get so snappy, nobody makes friends that way. Be happy with the help people give you and stop demanding replies and attention.

dan2452

HSC

+1

if you want help, at least ACT like you want it

umz93

HSC

For maths we use maths in focus and for biology we use heinemann 3rd edition

dan2452

HSC

Maths in focus is very good for maths

Although I'm not sure whether they have a 2u textbook

Sammy2011

HSC

Maths in focus is very good for maths

Although I'm not sure whether they have a 2u textbook

Yeah, I have the Math in Focus 2 unit textbook from my school :)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC

+1

3Lachlan2, calm down. You have already created a thread for Geography textbooks, another for Society and Culture, another about this exact same issue.

Don't get so snappy, nobody makes friends that way. Be happy with the help people give you and stop demanding replies and attention.
+1.
Is it just me or does 3Lachlan2 make way too many threads?

I did Legal. We used the Excel and Heinmann text books.
I also did SaC. We used Heinemann.

Funnily enough I've dropped both those subjects... :D

lazyandcool

HSC

Then why come to the topic :D

For biology there is a Jacaranda textbook, which i can't recall the name of...and for maths i suggest using Mathsonline.com , better then a textbook

textbook is far better dan maths online .mathsonline r only meant for those ppl who cant read textbooks:cool:

3Lachlan2

HSC

+1

I'll make it clear that my remarks on ppl commenting were not meant to make ppl respond to those remarks, it was meant to make ppl respon to the question... all i can say is only fractions of my questions are being addressed and it would be nice if i got more quality, not quantity, answers. That being said i was responding to snappy remarks made about me asking for replies, not just for the sake of it. But thankyou i see your point, and see why sometimes questions like these are limited for answers. Anyways, all i can do is try to make them more broad or more specific or change them some way to get better answers.... not that bored of studies is my only source of answers.

3Lachlan2

HSC

+1.
Is it just me or does 3Lachlan2 make way too many threads?

I did Legal. We used the Excel and Heinmann text books.
I also did SaC. We used Heinemann.

Funnily enough I've dropped both those subjects... :D
Note that the legal syllabus has changed.

spakfilla

HSC

I'll make it clear that my remarks on ppl commenting were not meant to make ppl respond to those remarks, it was meant to make ppl respon to the question... all i can say is only fractions of my questions are being addressed and it would be nice if i got more quality, not quantity, answers. That being said i was responding to snappy remarks made about me asking for replies, not just for the sake of it. But thankyou i see your point, and see why sometimes questions like these are limited for answers. Anyways, all i can do is try to make them more broad or more specific or change them some way to get better answers.... not that bored of studies is my only source of answers.
Be grateful that ppl waste their time to help you!!! Dont argue over nothing, your like a punk trying to start a fight we know you wont win!!!

3Lachlan2

HSC

Be grateful that ppl waste their time to help you!!! Dont argue over nothing, your like a punk trying to start a fight we know you wont win!!!
I refer you to the edited comment in question on the first page.

It is a comment that i dont think i will post anything of the like again.
However i wasn't trying to start an argument, i wanted comments relating to the question, not relating to my comment asking people to comment.

Nevermind, but please no more arguments about this... lets address the question. :]

spakfilla

HSC

What maths book do you use? Are school uses maths in focus and 3 unit mathematics book1

3Lachlan2

HSC

What maths book do you use? Are school uses maths in focus and 3 unit mathematics book1
I think so. Most schools do because, honestly, there really isn't many more decent and modernish textbooks for the maths advanced courses. Most of the modern ones are on general. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)