Alot of partners? (1 Viewer)

dinnerdog

HSC
Darkening said:
6 people fucked and ur 17... is that alot of partners?
some would say it is alot, but i dont think it is. i once knew a girl when i was younger who was 15 and had already had a baby, 2 abortions and a miscarriage (and the baby that was born died) and at the time i knew her she was seeing about 4 guys similtaniously.

Skeeta

HSC
It depends. Was it an orgy? Or did you sleep with them all seperately

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
It's a considerable amount for a 17 year old, in my opinion. But what would I know anyway...

Legham

HSC
Its a decent amount.. not enough to be slutty though.. or man-whorey.. depending on whether you're talking about a guy or a girl..

Skeeta

HSC
I would say that it is MORE than the average amount for a 17 year old (as far as i can remember, most people had between 0-3 partners at that age) BUT i knew people who had that many or more?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
I would say yes... but that's just me. When I was 17, most of the girls AND guys I knew were virgins or were yet to get to that stage with their boy/girlfriend.

Maybe I'm just old :p

SmokedSalmon

HSC
bubz :D said:
I would say yes... but that's just me. When I was 17, most of the girls AND guys I knew were virgins or were yet to get to that stage with their boy/girlfriend.

Maybe I'm just old :p
haha yes that was the same for me too.

Sexed up 6 people and only 17? = MANWHORE! SLUT SLUT SLUT! :p

Nah just kidding... each to their own. Who cares what society thinks, have sex with as many people as you want. As long as you take the necessary precuations there shouldn't be any problems.

CieL

HSC
I think 6 is a pretty high number...... in general....... so it seems very high for a 17yr old..

But that's just me.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Darkening said:
6 people fucked and ur 17... is that alot of partners?
Wouldn't be surprised in this day and age.

Darkening

HSC
ITS NOT ME!! Ive only had 2 partners and im 18 (I know its sad... but those 2 i waited 4 months before I wanted to poke them)

I dont really want to have many partners, i think its better to have less and meaningfull ones then slings.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
6? lol thats not much. At 17, for a guy it would be something to be proud about. For a girl it seemed to be the average[atleast out of the girls i knew well enough who would tell the truth, they told everyone else 2 lol] If you are wondering if shes a slut, then no.

At 19 Taylor Rain had sucked off well over 500 guys now thats a slut! now shes in her mid 20's and that number would be several thousand.

For a normal adult, theres no real formula for whats a high or low number. Considering being in your early 20's i would say an acceptable number would be about 20-30. Over 30 and shes a slut, over 50 and shes a veteran. girls who hold down long term relationships, like 5 years have alot lower numbers then girls who only have medium relationships like a couple of months[and yet most people would be sexing after a few months, so it adds one to the number]

Basically all this shit is too complicated and in most cases you shouldnt ask. This rule doesnt apply to me though unless i really seriously care about them. Usually if its a big number i laugh about it with her, if not then i try and get some of the funny stories. If you think that the number really matters, then you arent mature enough to hear it, and if she thinks that it matters to you, shes only going to lie anyways. its only a number so try not to ask, but if you find out anyways then who cares.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)