Already know their results... (1 Viewer)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
They withhold results until the same time to allow for confirmation of marks. I'd much rather wait for accurate marks, rather than receive inaccurate marks earlier.

Carlito

HSC
lol how desperate is channel 7 they just asked students to email them and tell them how they got their results early or somethign like that

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, zhongie is right. I saw that report just then

and concerning the "1st in state students"

"[some students already know their marks but] unlike the students who hack into their results, these students actually deserve them..." HAHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

Last edited:

zhongie

HSC
laurie field...are you latin cont and x, greek cont and x topper...?! congrats!!!!!!!!!

Archman

HSC
N/A
laurie_field said:
What a joke. It's also contradictory, by her logic i am simultaneously an evil criminal hax0r who should be locked up and an angelic leader of the state's intellectual elite. Trust channel seven.
congrats, and u had a very nice quote on channel 10 as well. (forgot how it goes now.. something about the secret to success.)

LeBoOo

HSC
the reason no one is getting their results is because every year there is an assigned date that everyone will receive their results, they just want to perpare everything so that its perfect and so that BOS doesn't receive negative feedback from both students and parents..

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Acid said:
I smell jealousy... :)
My marks were quite good so no, Im not jealous :) I was merely picking up Channel's 7 pathetic little dig.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
For the past few years now channel 7's been scraping the bottom of the barrel in an effort to get viewers. It's pathetic.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
asscookie said:
For the past few years now channel 7's been scraping the bottom of the barrel in an effort to get viewers. It's pathetic.
...Said on the same night that The Amazing Race is on. B.L.A.S.P.H.E.M.Y! :eek:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
townie said:
well i'd like to be aware wat the reason that they "obviously" have is
They don't know how long marking takes, so they give an outer bound and stick to it from the first day of the class of '04's HSC.

Get over it, they made the date this friday, and you can just deal for another 7 hours.
Archman said:
congrats, and u had a very nice quote on channel 10 as well. (forgot how it goes now.. something about the secret to success.)
I never got a quote. :( It was only ABC for me. Nothing as fancy as Channel 10.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I never got a quote. :( It was only ABC for me. Nothing as fancy as Channel 10.
That's probably good, considering you're a self professed attention seeking whore and who knows what you would do if given the opportunity to appear on TV to millions of viewers.

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
how did authorities find out that someone hacked into the system or watever and found out their results...? if i hacked in, i'll post on this site and hope everyone keeps is quiet? like who'd tell...? wh knowsss

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
p9 SMH thurs 16 Dec:

"the Board of Studies technical staff were alerted to the glitch at 11:41pm following a tip-off from a parent at 9:31pm"

or something starkly similar to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)