Alternative to BA (1 Viewer)

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Does anyone know an alternative to BA since it's closing down? I currently Use EGN as an alternate server, but is there anything better?

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Well i might just go play crysis and assassins creed then :D.

yennie B

HSC
go to SLEEP STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWARTTTTTT.

BAHAHHAH.

your worst nightmare.

guess who???

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
nah theres nothing really better than EGN. It was the largest last time BA shut. Theres a few other servers aswell, but they arent going to be as big as EGN, which will have about 600 or so people on during peak hour, where as the "largest" other servers like aus-1 usually only have about 100. The smaller servers are usually in house games aswell. Theres this one pro one where alot of good clans train, but thats about it.

yennie B

HSC
Cyborgsanta said:
Who, are you a chick?
LOL.

AHAHHAHHA.

FUNNY THE CONVO WE HAD AT TUTOR TODAY.

I MIGHT BE A MANNNN.

and you jst asked me if i was a chick..... LOL.

WHAT the hell are you talking about in this thread anyway stu?

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
I used eurobattle till i upgraded to 1.21b which isnt supported by any pvpgn servers. i wanted to use ba but no one invited me...:worried:
id reckomend eurobattle if u have a fair internet connection though cause its like a massive lan in europe and ur lagging it up, unless u have uber internet dont host cause ull get payed out like all hell.
also be aware ull be versing Polanders, since WW2 they have done nthing but game and are at a higher level of 1337ness than the rest of up

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
BA isnt closing anymore. A month early April Fools? o_O

Hi everyone,

Firstly, on behalf of Lloydy and the staff here at Bored Aussie, I'd like to thank everyone for their support and well-wishes since news of the server closing down.

I'm pleased to announce that Bored Aussie is here to stay pending further changes.

What this effectively means is that this server will not shut for the time being (if at all).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)