Alternative ways to get into law? (1 Viewer)

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I dont think i can get the outright UAI mark. So can someone tell me all the alternative ways to get into all types of law. Thanks.
<!-- / message -->

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Marin3 Muscl3 said:
I dont think i can get the outright UAI mark. So can someone tell me all the alternative ways to get into all types of law. Thanks.
<!-- / message -->
Transfering.

HSC
N/A
go for one of those courses where u pay all the fees. that way with a lower UAI, say 96 you can do law at usyd. then u can try to transfer to a csp supported course after a year.

or go do law at uws:)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
My brother got 96.xx
Full fee and is now in third year uni doing Arts Law..

MJ13

HSC
<!-- / message -->
I went to a uni presentation at my school a couple of weeks ago and was chatting to the UNSW rep there for law for a while
im like you and could never get the raw marks for law, but can still get pretty good marks (94+) so im like hey, is there any other way of getting in
and shes like transfer

so basically, if you want to do comb law, which is what i was asking about,
you start the first year of the other course, (for me it would be international studies) but there are oithers like arts,

so, you need to get the raw marks for the other cousre and take the first year for that course

going by your first year marks, you can get ASSURED a place in second year comb law

IF

UAI > 97 AND First Year Marks average 70 -- Credit

OR

UAI >95 AND First Year Marks average 75 -- Distiction

if you get this, you are ASSURED a place in comb law second year AND you dont have to retake any courses,
you simple do law for second year while the comb students catch up on the other subject

hope it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)