Am I alone in hating airplane food? (1 Viewer)

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
no you are totally alone in disliking something that people have been ridiculing for decades to the point of becoming an observational comedy trope

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Just flew Singapore airlines last week and I remember why I love their food. The western breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausages and tomato could've been a mess but surprisingly they were good- the eggs were fluffy and tasty and didn't feel microwaved. The pork noodles which my fiancé had were pretty tasty and reminded me of hawker food stores but t was a bit saltish. Later on we had that chicken curry for lunch and whilst it didn't look so photogenic it tasted great. Spicy too!
i had the same things and it was just ho hum to me

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
QANTAS food menu for business class and above looks decent on long flights.

natnat1995

HSC
Absolutely love airplane food! There are only 2 choices so you know you'll like whatever you get hahah

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I started flying premium economy on SIA when I took my wife to Paris and it is nice being able to pick your meal, and get that slightly better service when you want extras (I love cup noodles). That being said whether it's worth the double/triple price is another matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)