Am i being too childish? (1 Viewer)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
Would u be upset if ur 1yr gf/bf forgot ur bday ?

edit:

No im not planning or going to dump him over such a thing >< just the feelings

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
That reminds me of ur_inner_child, who said her boyfriend of 2 years forgot her birthday.

I would be upset that he forgot, but I'll get over it. If he forgets it again... and again and again... he's dead.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
i forgot my ex's birthday once.. guess that's one of the reason why it's my ex.. hahaha

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
let's put it this way: if Lewis Carroll can make up unbirthdays, why can't you? you don't need a specified date in order to love someone.

people are forgetful, but it should be you who is important to him, not the date per se.

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
the simple answer is yes, you are being too childish. you should be pleased that anyone would even stoop so low as to be publicly called your 'partner'...
that was sarcasm, you should be pissed off, in fact, you should take them on a 'date'
where you drive them out to a secluded location for a 'picnic' and then...[insert desired ending]. stand up for yourself, be a man [or an empowered woman], and if all else fails - kill their pet.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
im guna be different here and say u are not childish. If he has been with you for a year and your in a good relationship then he should remember 1 day out of 365 that are important.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
Yeah, but I wouldn't dump her over it.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
50Cent said:
im guna be different here and say u are not childish. If he has been with you for a year and your in a good relationship then he should remember 1 day out of 365 that are important.
Personally, I'd be more upset if they forgot that it was our anniversary... I mean, they're involved with that too, whereas for a birthday, it's just you. That's the one day out of 365 (or 366 repending on the year) I'd rather my partner remember.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Frigid said:
let's put it this way: if Lewis Carroll can make up unbirthdays, why can't you? you don't need a specified date in order to love someone.

people are forgetful, but it should be you who is important to him, not the date per se.
Yay for Lewis Carroll.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my partner wouldnt forget my bday coz its the day b4 valentines day and i always bring that up
plus i always do smething for my bday like go out etc so he would be reminded b4 hand
thats not the point..id be upset then id think lol its just a birthday who cares..and move on

cabanaboy21

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

edit:

after 1 year you would think that she would remember your birthday... pretty slack...

Cab31

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

edit:

Id be really cut. Seriously! Presents dont mean anything but having someone remember your bday is special. I would dump them.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hun, you're not being childish.

if you talk to him about it and he goes all anal, ask him "how would YOU feel if i'd forgotten?" he probably won't admit it but hey, anyone'd be upset if their boy/girlfriend forgot their birthday.

i'd be pretty irked if my boyfriend forgot, as it's around the same time as our anniversary.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
50Cent said:
no "just rape him up the ass?" im surprised!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
1/5kiwifruit said:
If he / she loves u,..then they will definitely remember ur b'day! U have every right to be upset :)
That's the biggest insecure and ignorant load of crap ever. Some people have bad memories, it doesn't mean they don't love you.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
jumb said:
Some people have bad memories, it doesn't mean they don't love you.
yeh.. a mate of mine is shit with remembering numbers.. like phone numbers and birthdays etc.. dont take it too personally :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)