am i in for some trouble? (1 Viewer)

DavidWen

HSC
I confess that I've done something dodgy. When the supervisor issued the "stop" command I closed the booklet and flipped it open to finish a sentence. I was not caught by a supervisor, but I reckon there was closed-circuit cameras which the principal has access to. To be honest I'm quite guilty and worried at the same time. Do you suppose that I'm in serious trouble? Thanks.

Glorious

HSC
No, plus which principal would actually do that. It's their own student - putting a word isn't going to determine anything.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lol no. nothing will happen

catalyst91

HSC
yeah I agree, nothing to worry about.
A principle wont dob his own students in.

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
When they say stop, you can finish a sentence. It's ok. Just don't go writing an entire paragraph.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's fine. They're not going to go back into CCTV.

DavidWen

HSC
Thanks for replying--- I thought it woz as serious an offence as cheating. phewww.

jamesfirst

HSC
Dude...

For english, after pens down I checked my work and corrected them for 5 minutes while the supervisor was doing that blue sheet check up for other students. NICE

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I confess that I've done something dodgy. When the supervisor issued the "stop" command I closed the booklet and flipped it open to finish a sentence. I was not caught by a supervisor, but I reckon there was closed-circuit cameras which the principal has access to. To be honest I'm quite guilty and worried at the same time. Do you suppose that I'm in serious trouble? Thanks.
If it is only a few words no one will mind, just don't write a block of writing.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Dude...

For english, after pens down I checked my work and corrected them for 5 minutes while the supervisor was doing that blue sheet check up for other students. NICE
hahah for maths trials after pens down i was writing not attempted on my q10 booklet and one of the old guys full cracked down on me, up in my face asking "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Galladrim

HSC
Your response gives yourself credit, but you should be fine. It's just a sentence.

cpwincess19

HSC
lol wtf they can't do shit :L what school has camera's installed to see if their students write an extra word ?

E

Effekt

When they said pens down i skipped a multiple choice question so i sneakily coloured an answer in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)