Am I the only one? (1 Viewer)

Adrian.

HSC
Am I the only person to make the honour roll and fail the HSC? I knew I'd failed before the exams cause I only passed four subjects (8 units) during the year. Admitably the band 6 was for IT and 91 but still I do wonder if anyone else has done this before. I was so close with general maths too (87) :(

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Adrian. said:
Am I the only person to make the honour roll and fail the HSC? I knew I'd failed before the exams cause I only passed four subjects (8 units) during the year. Admitably the band 6 was for IT and 91 but still I do wonder if anyone else has done this before. I was so close with general maths too (87) :(
I suppose there'd be a few out there - but I wouldn't be surprised if you're the only one on this board.

Adrian.

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I suppose there'd be a few out there - but I wouldn't be surprised if you're the only one on this board.
Yeah I guess there must be someone else out there.

Adrian.

HSC
miss_gtr said:
so when u went to check your uai it said: not eligible?
I didn't apply cause I knew I had only passed 8 units for a fair while, it would have though.

sweet_chick

HSC
its your own fault as if you wouldn't do assessment tasks especially if you were going good in other subjects.

You knew what this year would entail, if you couldn't handle physics you should have dropped it early

The only people I know who didn't do assessment tasks were failing all their exams

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Uhh yeah, wow just rip him up why don't you?

Why is it that girls don't bother answering the question posed, and just state whatever's on their mind.

sweet_chick

HSC
thats chicks for ya

but to me it seemed as if he was braggin about it, what a stupid thing to do

Sorry it angers me cause I know the work I did and he reminds me of all the little ferals at my school who were there just cause they were to lazy to get a job, so they stay at school and get youth allowance.

I ripped up then regularly

Adrian.

HSC
sweet_chick said:
its your own fault as if you wouldn't do assessment tasks especially if you were going good in other subjects.

You knew what this year would entail, if you couldn't handle physics you should have dropped it early

The only people I know who didn't do assessment tasks were failing all their exams
I'm not complaining or blaming anyone else, I know it's my fault. I just thought this would be quite a rare situation and thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else was in the same position.

Adrian.

HSC
sweet_chick said:
thats chicks for ya

Sorry it angers me cause I know the work I did and he reminds me of all the little ferals at my school who were there just cause they were to lazy to get a job, so they stay at school and get youth allowance.

How was I bragging? You sure can jump to conclusions. It was one subject and (still not making an excuse) it was by correspondence, I knew it would be harder than a normal subject but it was even harder than I thought (to get motivated).

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Whoa this is quite a rare occasion..

>< Ouch but in order to be eligible for the HSC & UAI you must have completed at least 10 units...so probably without the extra 2 units, it may have been the reason.

Hmm...I can't really think of what to do in such an occasion..I suppose you could try out TAFE and give them a copy of your Final School report, otherwise...maybe a repeat of Year 12?

Adrian.

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Whoa this is quite a rare occasion..

>< Ouch but in order to be eligible for the HSC & UAI you must have completed at least 10 units...so probably without the extra 2 units, it may have been the reason.

Hmm...I can't really think of what to do in such an occasion..I suppose you could try out TAFE and give them a copy of your Final School report, otherwise...maybe a repeat of Year 12?
It doesn't really matter, I don't need my HSC anyway. I'm doing an IT course at TAFE next year.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i know where Taree is, we stop off there for breakfast every time we drive to Brisbane to ha on you!

and no need to be so harsh, a few people i know are in a similiar position and it probably doesnt feel 2 nice

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
sweet_chick said:
Doing well.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
sweet_chick said:
thats chicks for ya

u dont represent the girls, dont say that you do.

timmay05

HSC
sweet_chick said:
thats chicks for ya

Oh boo hoo. You did work, and I'm proud of you for that, but don't judge what the "little ferals" staying at school do. Please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)