America is rearing up to attack Iran... (1 Viewer)

Mongke

HSC
Analyst said:
The old man in the picture in ur signature had to be a man to say that to start with :p. An advocate of total chaos has his say on religion...how sweet....
it wasnt him who came up with it, it was Hegel. he just put it well. he got it right as far as im concerned. and he wasnt an advocate of total chaos, that would be far to simple for Marx.

Analyst

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
what's with bush trying to start up a war with every single country he can think of? It's like..........honey take a break!
:)... well said princess, its like he's ur prince..... How nicely u told him to take a break. I sincerely hope he undersands what you said. I liked it....

davin

HSC
N/A
india plans on wiping out pakistan they nuclear weapons they fight regularly.
no, even though they're fighting, i haven't heard any quotes from India about destroying Pakistan.
The idea of not letting Iran have nukes is the idea that Iran will use them to start a war, or obliterate Israel, or let a terrorist organisation get ahold of them.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
no, even though they're fighting, i haven't heard any quotes from India about destroying Pakistan.
The idea of not letting Iran have nukes is the idea that Iran will use them to start a war, or obliterate Israel, or let a terrorist organisation get ahold of them.
just cause you havent heard of a quote, doesnt mean there hasnt been any, its been since 1945 i doubt u listened to every single indian's quotes.

davin

HSC
N/A
ok, then by all means, give me a quote of a leader of india stating that they would completely destroy Pakistan.
though, why do you use 1945? there wasn't a pakistan in 1945

Analyst

HSC
HotShot said:
just cause you havent heard of a quote, doesnt mean there hasnt been any, its been since 1945 i doubt u listened to every single indian's quotes.
I think a correction should be made here, whatever a country says when in a state of war is not applicable to normal times. India has been threatening Pakistan to obliterate it through the use of conventional, not Nuclear weapons.Once India became a nuclear power in 1978, the balance of power was shifted, totally in Indian favour and Pakistan had to be a US ally in the first afghan war to actually make the US and China put pressure on India not to indulge in any cross border adventurisms.

Coming back to Iran, Iran can only survive through the same strategy that Pakistan developed. To defend urself, be powerful enuff, have a deterrent, in other words a nuke... so no one dares attack you. Iran I doubt will ever use it against Isreal, that would be suicide.

Analyst

HSC
davin said:
ok, then by all means, give me a quote of a leader of india stating that they would completely destroy Pakistan.
though, why do you use 1945? there wasn't a pakistan in 1945
Pakistan came into being in 1947!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Analyst said:
Pakistan came into being in 1947!
yes 1947, but there was enough tension in the two years about independence from Britain. why should i look up the quote? ur the one not believing me , why dont you go and try and prove me wrong? ur one the who doesnt believe me.

yes analyst ur a correct the about shift in powers. hmm. yeh u got point slightly different situation. but in the end, i am basically say that america has no right to stop iran from developing nucleat technology, unless they themselves throw their nukes away and call for world end to development of nuclear weapons - this would make sense.

davin

HSC
N/A
yes 1947, but there was enough tension in the two years about independence from Britain. why should i look up the quote? ur the one not believing me , why dont you go and try and prove me wrong? ur one the who doesnt believe me.
prove you wrong? what, i'm supposed to give a transcript of every single word that was ever said by every leader of india since 1947 and then show that none mentions destroying Pakistan? do you have ANY concept of burden of proof?
All you have to do is give 1 quote that you're right about an Indian leader saying that. The burden of proof is on you.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
The burden of proof is on you.
just as i said, u dont believe me, find it yourself. I too have go around search around to find those quotes, but they are out there. both pakistan and india have sent threats to each other.

davin

HSC
N/A
you don't have a substantiated claim then

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Hotshot the burden of proof is such that the person acussing, asserting, stating etc must prove it - not the other way around.

Here are two applications of your reversal of this theory:

State: You murdered Person X
You: Now have to prove you didnt

Me: batshit crazy statement eg the universe is made of sugar or maybe accusation eg Hotshot is a peadophile.
You: Have to prove i'm wrong.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
America has also in the past 'reared up' to attack many nations but don't follow through. I would hazard a guess that this issue is being sensationalised by the media - whilst there is obvious tension between the nations, it will likely remain just that.

Analyst

HSC
HotShot said:

yes analyst ur a correct the about shift in powers. hmm. yeh u got point slightly different situation. but in the end, i am basically say that america has no right to stop iran from developing nucleat technology, unless they themselves throw their nukes away and call for world end to development of nuclear weapons - this would make sense.
If the world were a perfect place, yes :)

But becoz its not, no one is gonna disarm, take my word for it. The only way out, have a deterrent.

davin

HSC
N/A
America has also in the past 'reared up' to attack many nations but don't follow through. I would hazard a guess that this issue is being sensationalised by the media - whilst there is obvious tension between the nations, it will likely remain just that.
yeah....like, i seem to recall talk about how the U.S. was gonna go after Syria a year or two back

and so looks like the head of Iran has again said that Israel would be destroyed and questioned the Holocaust

Analyst

HSC
davin said:
yeah....like, i seem to recall talk about how the U.S. was gonna go after Syria a year or two back

and so looks like the head of Iran has again said that Israel would be destroyed and questioned the Holocaust

Hahaha, pay attention....

THERE WAS NOTHING SUCH AS THE HOLOCAUST, ITS ALL A MYTH. ITS ALL MADE UP STORIES.

Now, if the Iranian president say this, to me, He, Hitler, Mugabe and whoever else is entitled to an opinion, just like you and I are to say out loud..

GOD IS NOTHING I DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM.

so, if anyone wants to attack Iran for denying the Holocaust, we need to be attacked for denying God..... Don't u think?

davin

HSC
N/A
my point was taht it shows an anti-Semitic view. not like thats new....pretty much every country in Europe has anti-Semitism in its history. this just ties well with the statement to destroy Iran. he has the right to say it, yeah, because he has a right to be ignorant. I then have the right to point out that Iran is being ran by a man who is trying to ignore history because he is anti-Semitic and hates Israel and the Jews.

of course, myths don't have pictures taken while it was going on
http://www.holocaust-history.org/hungarian-photos/
http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/Genocide/history_of_the_holocaust.htm

now, to be fair, we'll use the same level of burden of proof. now, your turn to post some photographs of God creating the universe.

Analyst

HSC
I am anti-semitic.... i have a right to be, just like you have a right to be an Agnostic or athiest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)