American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

Fry

Amryllis said:
I don't understand if society is so shallow, why did we vote Casey as the Australian Idol? Yet after all that glory is over, she doesn't do so well. Why didn't we just give the title to Anthony in the first place?

I don't know about the direction thing... I didn't like the winner's single but her 2nd single "What's Going On" is pretty good.
duh..she got the sympathy vote. Australia has a habit of voting for the underdog and knew that Anthony would be just as successful anyway if he didn't win. isn't it ironic now that nobody cares about her and more people are buying Anthony's music.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
constantine is a poser... how is he a rocker...? carrie will be in the final with anyone of bo or anwar, provided he can sing more than half a song(his redition of what a wonderful world was fucking awsome). anthony, scott and nikko have no chance of making the final

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
nikko and constantine rock ! stfu.
carrie is the best girl to win, but country music sucks.
vonzel/rhonzel whatever.. has improved heaps.
nadia looks like it hurts to sing.
anthony's a clay aiken wanna-be.
scott sucks.
the end.

Amryllis

HSC
It's Vonzell. I didn't like her and I still don't like her that much, but I do think that she's improved heaps over the last couple of weeks.

I reckon Nadia will go soon. She's not a very good singer. I think girls with very low registers look like it hurts to sing, like Nadia and Lindsey. Lindsey should have done much better if she picked better songs for her low voice.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I didn't like Vonzell at first.. but her last performance was really good, IMO. Nikko & Constantine have been consistently good. Go them.

Yeah and shame about Lindsey, I liked her. Bad song choices.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Poor Jessica got voted out because of a stupid song choice *sighs*
Scott should have been ooout looong time ago!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
It hurts my eyes when i look at that Scott guy, he must go! Ditto to Anthony aka Harry potter as well

I really like Vonzell, shes soo gorgeous.

Carrie, is great but im getting kind of sick of every1 talking about her constantly and how she's gonna win. I mean there are other ppl in the comp. I mean not to compare Carrie to Ricki-Lee but every1 thought it was a done deal that she would be in the final but look what happened there. Although i dont think, Americans vote as retardly as Australians (first Paulini, then Ricki-lee)

I simply adore Anwar! He just needs to sing the whole song well and i think he will be tough competition for Carrie.

I never really liked Casey but now i feel sorry for her. She's totally forgotten. Although as one of my friends eloquently said it 'she obviously over eats and she smokes. thats not a good role model for little kids'.

and as regards to Anthony, we know ur Italian. U don't have to include it in every song u sing.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
OMFG, what is WRONG with the yanks ?! nikko's gone :( damn americans.. their chubby fingers must've texted the wrong numbers

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I still can't believe Vonzell was in the bottom three.

Which idiots keep on voting for Harry potter?

I wish dough boy had gone...

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Vonzell is hot! And she has a great voice
Carrie is cute and nice and also has a good voice but the country sucks
I dont like Scott or Harry Potter
Anwar is great! I agree with Sweets about him
Its annoys me when Constantine does the camera thing...ugh!
Bo- meh
Nadia- has had a few good performances...

I HATE the way Simon doesnt even pay attention to the performances and is so blatantly rude to them all...That pisses me off

firehose

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I HATE the way Simon doesnt even pay attention to the performances and is so blatantly rude to them all...That pisses me off
Oh come on if Simon acted the same way Paula and Randy do, the whole judging panel would be a dud as all they'd ever say is how grreeaattt they performed, how they're so talented and so forth even when it is not necessarily true.

Simon might be rude and unlikeable but at least he keeps it real and tells the performers how it really is.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol but he was pretty bad, and he admitted it the next day (anthony)

i don't know how paula become such a celebrity (back in her day) cos she said, "each of them deserve a recording contract" when they all obviously DON'T i.e, anthony, scott, nadia.

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah, I'm starting to get really sick of Paula coz she keeps saying how great they all are when obviously some of them perform really badly. I'm glad Simon is there to keep it real. And once again - I love his analogies! He's the most entertaining judge.

I was surprised that Vonzell was in the bottom 3 as well. I didn't like the song she sang but I thought she sang it really well. I was convinced that Anthony would go this week coz he was so crap. Haha... I thought he looked like an adult, blonde version of Harry Potter too! :p

Still love Carrie. I really hope that Simon's predictions isn't going to ruin her chances like it did with Ricki-Lee.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I want Vonzell to win! She's so good. And it's really shit that that black guy had to go - he was better than that fat guy anyway. Next to go...the geek with the glasses.

0Jade0

HSC
Ok here i go.
Nikko was my favourite and I am so pissed off that he got out.
Now I want either Vonzell or Bo to win.
I HATE Constantine. He is not sexy, he make me sick. Kicking every 5 seconds doesn't make you a rockstar. And the staring down the camera all the time is so fucking annoying.
Nadia can't sing and she is so fake.
Anwar is either gay or a woman. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay but he is a queen..prancing around. His voice is so nasal argh.
Anthony fucked up 'climb ev'ry mountain' Guy's version is a 1000 times better.
Paula is on the hooch. Before she was incoherent but now she just claps for herself. "yeah...that was amazing" * CLAP CLAP CLAP* She claps like a seal.
To constantine "that was your best male performance"... have i been missing something?
or " Bo i'm kepping your hat... Bo you're not getting your hat back... Bo I'm keeping your hat" OKAY YOU LIKE THAT HAT!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)