American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
nah Constantine is kinda hot. in his rockish, smouldering way. he's prettier than Bo anyway, with about the same talent so i'm going for Constantine.
but Vonzel is #1.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Yeh i don't mind constantine either.

This is the order of my favourites out of who is left
1) Vonzell
2) Anwar
3)Constantine
4)Carrie
5)Bo
6)Nadia

7) Harry Potter

8) Dough Boy

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
the musical theme was quite boring last night

edubzs

HSC
Nadia...

I can’t believe nadia is gone. She was the best female singer... I'm still trying to go there and hold up my Anwar signs, LOL...
www.AI_Insider.com

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
what is it about Constantine that I like so much? I dont even watch it anymore but i catch snippets in the ads and I always liked him from the beginning...hmmmm

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Ummm, Nadia cannot sing... neither can Anwar...
I agree with the Nadia bit, but not with the Anwar bit. I seriously wanted the fat guy to go but after his performance on Friday, I had second thoughts.

stainmepink

HSC
i think randy and paula are too nice. simon cowell is great because he says what i think and usually hes more right about the talent than the other two judges in my opinion.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
gobaby said:
i think randy and paula are too nice. simon cowell is great because he says what i think and usually hes more right about the talent than the other two judges in my opinion.
No way - Randy is becoming so much tighter these days. He's so unpredictable now, like after a performance, he'll be smiling and then he'll come out with a comment like "I dunno, man. It was just aiight fo' me", even when it was really good. Yeah, Paula is a bit too nice sometimes and she sorta contradicts herself at times as well. As for Simon, he's running out of smart ass comments to give to the contestants.

Fry

nicko88 said:
No way - Randy is becoming so much tighter these days. He's so unpredictable now, like after a performance, he'll be smiling and then he'll come out with a comment like "I dunno, man. It was just aiight fo' me", even when it was really good. Yeah, Paula is a bit too nice sometimes and she sorta contradicts herself at times as well. As for Simon, he's running out of smart ass comments to give to the contestants.
i am so sick of Randy Jackson and his 'street' talk (e.g. dawg, aiight) and Simon has been doing this idol thing for a while now so of course it's gotta be harder for him to come up with different ways to say 'you suck'. when are they gonna start getting celebrity judges in like last year?

edubzs

HSC
nicko88 said:
I agree with the Nadia bit, but not with the Anwar bit. I seriously wanted the fat guy to go but after his performance on Friday, I had second thoughts.

Nadia, Anwar and Carrie are the only ones with consistently good nights. That fact that the song choices Nadia made in the last few performances is what affected her votes. www.AI_Insider.com

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Did Nadia use Ryan's tie to wipe for tears? or is it just me?! lol :D

He's so nice. he even let the judges fiddle with him.. :D

0Jade0

HSC
It's not Nadia's song choices it's her voice.... she sounds shit.
Also Anwar's voice is flat, he saves himself with those big notes but he sounds like the nanny for the rest of the song.

Amryllis

HSC
Both Randy and Paula are really annoying these days. I'm getting so sick of Paula with her stupid clapping thing.

I knew Nadia would go soon. She's not the best singer.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Yeah I know ay? She can't put on that 'reporter' voice. She sounds more like a retard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)