American Idol [FINAL THREE] (2 Viewers)

Who Will Be Crowned the Next American Idol?

• Diana

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Isnt it dumb how the Australian Idol final 12 single was "Rise Up" and popstars comes up with "Stand Up" <rollseyes>
Hopefully the Aussie Idol 2 song will be "Shut Up"

Anyway, Fantasia deserves to win. If she doesn't it will be because people are racist. Diana is very good too, but I think Fantasia is better. Jasmine is good, but not in the same league as the other two.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol Guy is on American Idol.... his accent sounds so Australian lol compared to all the Yankee voices.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I think Fantasia is by far the best, especially when you see her following Jasmine. I think Jasmine has a nice voice, but she shouldn't have gotten as far as she has, she's not in the same league as the other two, specifically Fantasia who has a great voice and really interacts with her audience. I guess the best word is, she's a performer, whereas Jasmine is a singer.

jeez I don't like Guy. I always thought he was mediocre. My pick for Aussie Idol was Paulini, but the way it ended up, I think Shannon was the better of the two.

and I was just saying to Mum, how it's funny how you can pick out the Aussie accents on tv rather than the American ones ; )

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
looking at this I guess there's a lot of Diana supporters. I just don't see what's so great about her that she should win, and from what I saw tonight, the judges agree with me. She's definitely a good singer, and miles ahead of Jasmine, but 1) she actually wore red pants, which in itself is a punishable offense, and 2) she tends to go on and off, meaning she's not consistent, whereas Fantasia is consistently great. I always *want* to watch Fantasia perform; Diana just makes me go "meh",

Winston

HSC
awww jasmine got kicked out :( she was alright looking ;)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Personally, I hate fantasia's whiney voice, she sounds like a cartoon character...La Toya had the best "voice"

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
do u think they will show Australian Idol Series 2 in America???
Doubt it.

I think Channel 10 only broadcast American Idol to keep us in "idol mood".

I hope Diana wins! Fantasia and Diana are both so good.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Guy tonight was a disgrace. He sounded like out of breath or something. and the shitty arrangement was just a let down to Australian Idol.....>.<

Anyway, the best Idol is Kelly. ahahha. Fantasia and Diana are nowhere as good as the original. :)

Fry

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Hopefully the Aussie Idol 2 song will be "Shut Up"

Anyway, Fantasia deserves to win. If she doesn't it will be because people are racist. Diana is very good too, but I think Fantasia is better. Jasmine is good, but not in the same league as the other two.
oh please..how can you be so narrow-minded? if Fantasia doesn't win it could simply mean that people might not like her for her voice or 'unique' personality. racism has nothing to do with it. American Idol is watched more in black homes than in white homes and look at who won last season. those comments are unfounded so just please get over it.

i think Fantasia will win. judging from the video, she has quite a large fan base and she's easily the best performer. she puts so much emotion and really connects with the audience. last time i predicted Guy would win so maybe i might be right again!

and how good was Tamyra?? WOW she was incredible!! i LOVED the 'raindrops will fall' song. don't know why she didn't win Idol 2.

Guy was aiight. he most certainly did not match up to Tamyra. it looked like he was trying to hard to impress the American audience and i didn't like how he changed the song around.

Finally, onto Diana. i kinda find her annoying. could be that excessive perkiness. although, she does have incredible pipes on her for a 16 year old.

overall, great night..can't wait for the final 2!!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
and how good was Tamyra?? WOW she was incredible!! i LOVED the 'raindrops will fall' song. don't know why she didn't win Idol 2.
Tamyra was on the first idol.. top 3 ;)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Fry

That's because Kelly was even better. ;)

Originally posted by eLmo
Tamyra was on the first idol.. top 3 ;)
Top 4 actually, Kelly, Justin, and Nikki was the top 3.

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
fantasia deserves to win it.. dianne degarmo, i dunno why but she just pisses me off, i cant quite decide why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)