American Idol [FINAL THREE] (2 Viewers)

Who Will Be Crowned the Next American Idol?

• Diana

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Can you believe it when Ryan said there are 30 countries doing idols and therefore, there are 30 idols! This years World Idols are going to be like CRAM!

I was hoping that Ryan wouldn't introduced this particular idol to come out and sing...but he did.....

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
diana's performances were brilliant. jasmine was pretty good too, but it was kinda set that she'd leave.... i didn't really like fantasia's performance of "the greatest love" :p

Originally posted by jm1234567890
fantasia's voice is too harsh
Originally posted by Minai
Personally, I hate fantasia's whiney voice, she sounds like a cartoon character...La Toya had the best "voice"
definitely.

Originally posted by Fry
and how good was Tamyra?? WOW she was incredible!! i LOVED the 'raindrops will fall' song. don't know why she didn't win Idol 2.

Guy was aiight. he most certainly did not match up to Tamyra. it looked like he was trying to hard to impress the American audience and i didn't like how he changed the song around.
tamrya was very talented. though her figure reminds me a bit of whitney houston's at MJ's 30th thing o__O

yeah guy's been changing the melody of "angels", he did it at the australia day concert too... he didn't sound that bad, but the melisma is REALLY getting to me now :chainsaw:!

i agree with him trying to impress the americans, though. he looks tired :( and i thought simon was kinda rude tonight, well ruder than usual lol

Originally posted by Dingo2004
do u think they will show Australian Idol Series 2 in America???
somehow, i don't htink so.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Isnt it dumb how the Australian Idol final 12 single was "Rise Up" and popstars comes up with "Stand Up" <rollseyes>
i dislike idol a lot

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Anyway, Fantasia deserves to win. If she doesn't it will be because people are racist.
it won't be because of racism, they have not been racist in this idol at all, they have been far from it. diana has an amazing voice and she deserves to wind as much as fantasia

Originally posted by Fry
oh please..how can you be so narrow-minded? if Fantasia doesn't win it could simply mean that people might not like her for her voice or 'unique' personality. racism has nothing to do with it. American Idol is watched more in black homes than in white homes and look at who won last season. those comments are unfounded so just please get over it.
someone agrees with me!

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
I wonder what the phone bill for the average Hawaiian is this month..

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
I wonder what the phone bill for the average Hawaiian is this month..
i thought voting was free?
so latoya's fans dont' really have an excuse :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Man, I swear I felt something in my eyes watching that farewell movie of Latoyas... so sad :(

WAAAAAaaaaaaaaa

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol yeah voting is free

and yes latoya's fans didn't have an excuse. there should be no complaining when voting is free. if they can't get off their arses and vote it's their fault if their favourite gets voted off.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
what the ? if voting is free how does american idol make money then ??

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Annegelic
what the ? if voting is free how does american idol make money then ??
You actually thought that TV shows made money from phone calls from viewers? LMFAO.

They make money by selling their shows to network producers, who will pay the sum depending on how successful the show is, which then translates to higher fees they can charge for advertising. 'How does american idol make money then??' LOL :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so who makes money from our 55c calls?

advertising is a big one with them making money. as idol is very popular, they can charge a lot for a 20sec ad

Fry

Originally posted by JKDDragon
You actually thought that TV shows made money from phone calls from viewers? LMFAO.

They make money by selling their shows to network producers, who will pay the sum depending on how successful the show is, which then translates to higher fees they can charge for advertising. 'How does american idol make money then??' LOL :p
they also make money from the tickets sales to their concerts and studio audiences, cds, merchandise, and like you said advertising. the higher the ratings, the more money they get from advertising. how on earth do you think normal tv shows make money then? and they certainly do not have a voting system.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lol yeah voting is free

and yes latoya's fans didn't have an excuse. there should be no complaining when voting is free. if they can't get off their arses and vote it's their fault if their favourite gets voted off.
and you can vote multiple times too. so even if la Toya's fans wanted to vote for someone else, they can vote for la toya at the same time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)