American Idol (2 Viewers)

juggernaut

HSC
QUESTION:

if i go to the american idol site will there be spoilers? ie, is america ahead of us?? (im thinking probably)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yep, a little bit ahead (as in like one ep or something)

juggernaut

HSC
fuck sake
i was watching fox 8 and an e-news add came up about american idol saying lets take a look at the 8 possible american idols.. then showed pictures of the final 8 contestants

yeh sick

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
keep in mind, its only POSSIBLE contestants, even in America they havent gone through the process of singing in the studio (with the 8 or however many) and then two going through, so they cant possibly know, its just an educated guess

juggernaut

HSC
huh.. r u sure??.. they were more so saying it as "8 contestants who could possibly be the final idol"..

im pretty sure it was the final 8.. why would they interview only them...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but aren't we only a week behind? with 8 left that would mean they had done all the group things, go to the final 12, and then already voted out to 10 and then to 8

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
we're only a week behind!
they showed the first group singing thing (that we're seeing on sunday) on feb 10.. which was only yesterday...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
i wonder if the short girl goes through.. shes go cute and she has such a strong voice
she got cut whilst in hollywood

Originally posted by lolzieee
we're only a week behind!
they showed the first group singing thing (that we're seeing on sunday) on feb 10.. which was only yesterday...
exactly, it wasnt THE final 8

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hey u know that chick which is like a nigel on the show, the one with short black hair and looks like a guy, have uz ever heard her sing before (by herself) coz i dont think i have, and ive been keeping up to date with the show

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
hey u know that chick which is like a nigel on the show, the one with short black hair and looks like a guy, have uz ever heard her sing before (by herself) coz i dont think i have, and ive been keeping up to date with the show
yeh, the one always complaining?? :D
nah, i haven't heard her sing yet, but she got through!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
im thinkin, since we're a week behind, when they announce the winner are we gonna have to live under a rock so no one spoils it for us

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
she pisses me off for some reason. i can c y she's angry but her attitude is worse than that girl that told simon off. did anyone c ET yesterday where they had a feature item on william hung. he's practically a star now on his uni campus and ppl asking for his autographs and all.!! ahahaah

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i crack up everytime i see him!!

i havent heard the loner girl sing either, but she must be good

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Wow! Everyone is so good in the first group!!

American idol is so much better than Australian Idol :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i actually didn't like anyo of them that much. i didn't think they were anything special

i am glad channel 10 are broardcasting the show and results on one night, saves drawing out something i don't really care about.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I finally heard that loner chick sing, I can't believe she got this far, she sucked... well at least she's gone now..

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
I finally heard that loner chick sing, I can't believe she got this far, she sucked... well at least she's gone now..
fingers crossed and hopefully the judges won't bring her back. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)