American Imperialism - A list of American Imperialism (1 Viewer)

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
lol no I can see what you mean George but with the whole thing about burning humvees and throwing rocks at troops aside, I don't think that its justified that such violence be used against people who are trying to help (the troops), I mean its not like theyre given a choice anyway. But America should look to Muslim extremists who are causing this (shutting down the newspaper was a good move, even though there was an upsurge of violence which will die down if more of these muslim extremists are arrested) and to all those who will call me a racist and I know people will (not you George) I want to say that these people definately DO NOT uphold muslim codes.

Imagine all the people... living in harmony... doo doo doo doo :p

The problem is that through the lack of balanced media coverage (let's face it, it's mainly word of mouth in Iraq) America has a hard time trying to convey that they aren't opposed to Islam, and that actions such as shutting down the newspaper are just aimed at extremists.

You'd support forceful regime change in Iran, Aerials?

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
It wouldnt be forceful... the regime in action right now is forceful. Trusts me, all that is needed on America's behalf is just to send one tank into Iranian territory and stir up the Iranian people. The people themselves will take care of the rest (blood would be running on the streets... the blood of mass murderers). But if you want to call it a forceful regime change... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)