• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

daledugahole

HSC
Gah don't tempt me. I don't want to get hooked on another season just before my HSC... but it is soooooooooooo good.

I actually thought they might come to Australia next becasue there really isn't many more places they can go to. I mean they've done Paris, Milan, Tokyo, Johnnesburg, London and Thailand (can't remember what city they were based in). I thought Thailand was a bit random but then again I'm not really all that knowledgeable about fashion.

HSC
N/A
I'd love for them to come to Sydney! Don't think they have for this season though... otherwise we'd have known about it by now :/

Having watched tonight's episode, I'm glad the mother of two got sent home (Evita?). She just seemed incredibly self-centred to me! I also can't believe that Ginger girl was serious about modelling but not comfortable with taking her clothes off. HELLO! If you're a model, it's what you have to get used to! sheesh, talk about being unrealistic...

current likes: I think that AJ girl will go far. In my opinion the tomboyish twin seems to show more promise than her sister, and I'm interested to see what megg (rock chick) can come up with... currently not sure why the indian girl got in :/ they're right, she does look like a Miss World contestant? (might look great after makeover though)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i don't really like the rock chick. i like the 18 yr old who left school early...brittany? i dunno.

Does anyone else think the twins sorta look a bit like the mona lisa?

I'm not too fussed on AJ. they've already done the whole "edgy" thing with Naima in a previous cycle so i don't know if they'd want to go down that path again. I hated ginger as well, she was such a stupid girl. as if she wont end up a housewife to some wife-beater.

i don't like the indian girl. she looks too old to me...
But i'm pretty sure she is the first indian woman to make the final 13 though.

HSC
N/A
Yeah I think she is too.

For some reason AJ and the rock chick seem to look kind of similar. That kind of really pale, smokey eye look which I can't recall has been seen on ANTM before. Wouldn't it be funny if they kind of cancel each other out, photo-wise... :p

It's either Brittney or Caridee that reminds me SO MUCH of Sarah Michelle Gellar. Really really cute. But they don't scream high-fashion to me :/

I don't know what to think of the twins. I do like them, but I can't help but wonder "What did Tyra see in these two girls?" Maybe I need a better closeup of their bone structure or something, but normally I get blown away by each contestant's look. Those two girls remind me of girls I see on the street everyday. I don't get it? (must say though, another area where I'm DYING to see what happens when they get made over)

I also really want to know what they're going to do with Megan's look. (short hair, mum died in a place accident)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Yeah I think she is too.

For some reason AJ and the rock chick seem to look kind of similar. That kind of really pale, smokey eye look which I can't recall has been seen on ANTM before. Wouldn't it be funny if they kind of cancel each other out, photo-wise... :p

It's either Brittney or Caridee that reminds me SO MUCH of Sarah Michelle Gellar. Really really cute. But they don't scream high-fashion to me :/

I don't know what to think of the twins. I do like them, but I can't help but wonder "What did Tyra see in these two girls?" Maybe I need a better closeup of their bone structure or something, but normally I get blown away by each contestant's look. Those two girls remind me of girls I see on the street everyday. I don't get it? (must say though, another area where I'm DYING to see what happens when they get made over)

I also really want to know what they're going to do with Megan's look. (short hair, mum died in a place accident)
oh i can't stand that girl. she looks So much like the guy i went to school with that i keep on thinking she is a man.

I agree about the commercial appeal of both brittney and caridee.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I don't really have an opinion on anyone yet, although I thought Ginger was so fucking gorgeous.

It really pissed me off the way Tyra dealt with the stripper girl. What a bitch.

daledugahole

HSC
I think the twins are going to have a Shandi style make over. At first when I saw Shandi I was thinking why was she chosen and then she looked really gorgeous towards the end.

Okay this is going to sound really random but just go with me for a second. Don't you think the Indian girl looks like the little bird from Stuart Little II.

HSC
N/A
I'm kinda glad the stripper girl went. A lot of modelling is about knowing how to give a "look" - pose-based highly visual activities such as dance might be seen to be similar, but not stripping.

In my opinion Tyra knocked her down because she felt the girl didn't have a clue what modelling was. And that's a perfectly legitimate reason to me...

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I'm glad Melrose didn't go. I loved the twins' photos.

The 'blonde bitch' girl is sooo tiny.

Lori.

HSC
Agreed, Monique is such a bitch - if that had been my bed that she stole, i woulda shaved her hair while shes asleep.

You know she's probably gonna stay around though? Every cycle theres always that one bitch that everyone hates, who takes sorta good pictures and gets to stay til the end but doesnt win anyways, so that there was actually no point for her to stick around??
This time, it's gonna be her.

I still love ANTM though :)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Teen magazine. It's like the American equivalent of Dolly/Girlfriend.

daledugahole

HSC
I think my favourite was the twin who did the bulimia set up. She kinda looked like a cross between Fiona Apple and the girl form Gilmour Girls.

Hmm I thought it was a bit cheeky of Tyra including a photo with a model throwing a phone at her assistant *cough* Naomi Campbell. I thought Tyra was trying to mend the riff between them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)