• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 7 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I hate monique too. I thought eugena? was going to be a problem, but whoa Maybe they'll double up and become uber bitches :/

It feels weird for Christian to be the first to go though... I'd have liked to see her have another chance :(

I'm also shocked at AJ's confidence flipdown. Still rooting for her though - I think she's going to be awesome later on. Also thinking that the twins, caridee and Megan will be interesting in future episodes.

Intrigued to know how Brooke will go (small blonde, upbeat attitude, looks like sarah michelle gellar). She's so cute, but might just end up like Jayda from Cycle 5 - all pretty but not working it.

Oh and why Seventeen but not Harper's Bazaar/Vogue/any other serious high-fashion magazine?! Like, seventeen is cute, but I don't know that it's taken seriously by the fashion world :/

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Oh and why Seventeen but not Harper's Bazaar/Vogue/any other serious high-fashion magazine?! Like, seventeen is cute, but I don't know that it's taken seriously by the fashion world :/
Somehow I don't think ANTM is either, haha

Lori.

HSC
omg monique is such a bitch :/ i cant believe how anyone could be so EVIL!
next week its her vs melrose, can't wait to see that :)

HSC
N/A
hahaha

Monique = bitch. I can't believe she did the whole "I deserve this, I really deserve this" act in the interviews. She's such a bitch. And her mum's totally inflating her ego... what was it? "How dare they treat you like that/Just remember you are a Princess of the Throne" like, what the hell?!?!?!

I just want to slap her silly.

on the bright side I know she's getting booted off soon :D

Oh, and I didn't think Megan would be the one to get booted :( As if Jaeda's going to pick up her act. Oh, and what the hell was with all the crying at the makeover?! For heaven's sake!!!!! Like, it's funny to see one or two of them break down, but when there's any more than that their immaturity and diva-ness is just so annoying. Jay's so right about Melrose being a control freak. It's not even as if they were chopping her hair, just changing the colour. Like, dude...

Last edited:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I thought Megan's hair looked soooo good white. I was hoping they'd do something more drastic with the twins' hair. And I really think Brooke looks washed out with brown hair.
AJ is an idiot.

HSC
N/A
Yeah, AJ went down two brownie points in my book after last night too :( If you're going to be a model, prepared to have your look totally changed on a regular basis I reckon... monique took the award for most diva-ish though. On the phone for what, three and a half hours? holy cow!

Not sure what I think about Brooke's look. She's just so "cute"... it's as if both the blonde and brunette hair did nothing to make her more edgy :( pity, because she has a really upbeat attitude that's refreshing in comparison to say, monique.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
been on the official website, eh glitterfairy?

I couldnt resist either. but i havent been there for 3 weeks so i only know of the first few to go.

I love michelle. she is awesome.

I think monique will be just like jade from last cycle. she'll go close to winning but her attitude will screw all up for her.

I also loved anchal's photo. Megan looked too much like a boy anyway. But she did remind me of a famous actress in her photo, but i cant for the life of me think of her name!

HSC
N/A
actually, no! went to the tyra banks show website and there's an article where some of the cycle 6 girls dish the dirt on what they think about the cycle 7 girls. In one of the forum 'teasers' a girl talked about how happy she was that such-and-such was just booted off, so I figure it's pretty early on.

I just don't know about monique going as far as Jade. Jade had a really unusual look... is it just me, or do eugena and monique almost look the same :/

anchal is someone that just has to grow on me. I think she's nice, but just not that jaw-dropping "wow" factor yet...

People I think will do well: AJ, Caridee, Michelle, Amanda (wouldn't it be funny if they were the top 2 and had to model against each other?!?!)

Everyone else is still just sort of sitting on the fence for me, could go either way...

=smashly=

HSC
totally loooooooove the show. been watching since cycle 1.

at first i didnt like the twins, but after seeing this wks episode(ur pic of the twin kissing her shoulder) i actually think they can go far now.
i read ahead and found annoying 'rock n roll' girl leaves and so does monique! wooo. gosh shes a bitch. far out a 3 n half hr fone call. geeeeeeeeeeez.

peace out!

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
awww please learn to make use of spoilers... at least then we have the choice about whether we want to hear it or not.

HSC
N/A
I kinda think that will happen, and at the same time kinda won't. If Amanda (edgy twin, right?) suddenly wakes up one day and knows all her angles and how to pose, then michelle is in for some hot competition.

=smashly=

HSC
sorry! didnt know there was a 'spoiler' function! eek. but i must admit that whole scroll over effect is cool. wow.
i'll remember for next time.

& i can't tell those 2 apart... yet.

HSC
N/A
uh ohs! I don't want to look on any websites to confirm which is which because then I might see spoilers :(

Anyway. I think the girly twin is doing pretty damn well at the moment

But the edgy tomboyish twin is still pretty good, but really cool... I reckon if she learns how to better work what she's got (like her twin) she'll be awesome. Although this is what they said at the original panel thing - that if they could smush the twins into one person they'd be perfect :p

Dance Queen

Dance Queen
HSC
hi this is my first post im a bit excited,

well i know you all like the twins but i cant stand them i think they are ugly and that ppl i see round the place are much prettier.

Monique is a BITCH i cant belive that she did those things first with the bed then the phone, im pretty sure i would of decked her or pulled the cord out or somethin lol.

i also think that melrose is real old and ugly and the blonde hair didnt help her. i like brooke(i think thats her name) and i agree she does look like sarah michelle gellar.

cant wait till next week im addicted i have been since cycle one.

HSC
N/A
the thing is, commercial modelling is "pretty". But high-fashion (eg ANTM) is about being edgy and not neccessarily pretty in a conventional sense...

To be honest I didn't think the twins would be this good (thought they looked too plain) but they're taking really good photos...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)