An Appology (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Id just like to appologise to all the people i payed out for not going on schoolies

as yesterday mine fell through

i WAS supposed to be going tomorrow, well tonight technically
but sometimes things turn to shit.

So yay, im part of the dicky non schoolies club too
isnt it fucking great?
im ecstatic, totally totally bloody cheery super happy yay.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Pierotte said:
Id just like to appologise to all the people i payed out for not going on schoolies

isnt it fucking great?
lol thats shithouse, dont you have other friends you can do something with?

Roguedeth

HSC
yeah same i can't go fucking no where and everyone around me is going places :/

Pierotte

HSC
pfft i have two groups of people i like

both are going this week

I saw a friend at the shops today, so yay, thats one out of like 20

Its sux, cuz they keep ringing me going "COME COME!!! Its no fun without you"
but its like fuck off! youre on schoolies, how can schoolies be no fucking fun?

Lets just say dont give your parents the biggest shits you have ever given them only 2 mere days before schoolies.

I always thought i was rebellious, but in reality it raining and i just cant be screwed to go anyway. Oh cookie i think im tame.

Plus im having fun being a bitch of a child.

so long as i dont piss them off sooo much that they dont let me live in the unit when i go to uni next yr.

Pierotte

HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Cum over too my house we'll get drunk, sex, i'll beat up some people and get cut with a broken bottle then i'll get arrested for some statutory rape, IT'LL BE JUST LIKE SCHOOLIES BUT IN MY BACKYARD.
no.
i was going to coffs
and it was going to be MAGICAL
...i no longer believe in fairies.

placebo101

HSC
i might be in the same boat come friday. it started off as four of us goin away, then one dropped out last week for valid reasons.. but now another is being a dog.. and all our mates (who are free and doing nothing) who we've asked to fill the vactant spot are being dogs with shit excuses (loses, who would dog their mates and turn down free accommodation, we even offered to buy their food and drinks as my mate and i have jobs). its starting to all fall apart and im soooo pissed off right now.

Last edited:

Pierotte

HSC
placebo101 said:
i might be in the same boat come friday. it started off as four of us goin away, then one dropped out last week for valid reasons.. but now another is being a dog.. and all our mates (who are free and doing nothing) who we've asked to fill the vactant spot are being dogs with shit excuses (loses, who would dog their mates and turn down free accommodation, we even offered to buy their food and drinks as my mate and i have jobs). its starting to all fall apart and im soooo pissed off right now.
who would turn down free acommodation and booze?
geez, maybe theres something wrong with you, maybe u need to buy some deoderant or something haah

btw ur av, sleeping with ghosts, aahhh i love that cd.

placebo101

HSC
naa theres nothing wrong with me. everyone is just being a pussy.. "naa i dont think my parents would let me" "i got no money" even thought its free and ill buy food/drinks. not answering phones and msgs.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeh i got the same lame ass excuses when i tried to organise a group... could have had like 10+ people staying in the same place, instead we had 3

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Serius said:
yeh i got the same lame ass excuses when i tried to organise a group... could have had like 10+ people staying in the same place, instead we had 3
actually....if ur refering to our initial plans, yes, we could hav had 8 of us....however u decided 2 cancel that booking....then rebook in week minus one....if only u had kept ur tiki booking man,. people would have come,. it was gunna cost em a dollar after all.....

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Pierotte said:

isnt it fucking great?
lolololololol suck shit bitch, (fuck i love being cruel) maybe i guess the only way you will get forgiveness is if you slit your wrist or die in what seems best to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)