And Just When You Thought Avril Lavigne Couldn't Get More Shit... (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I love this song, it's so catchy and shit.

also, I like her new look. :eek:
Have you ever not liked anything about her? Music, looks or otherwise?

iwannarock

HSC
she fucking turned around.................and hit a golf ball....................at the other girl!

a fucking golf ball!

it hit her right in the head! and then she fell in the water! she could have been killed!

who does that to somebody?

that was the most shocking part of the video for me.

:santa:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
The whole plot of the film clip seems so overdone.

It's been done all before, why the fuck are we doing it again.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Due to her image in this clip it actually seems really terrible, I mean to me it looks like a slutty blonde bimbo stealing a slightly nerdy (due to glasses), average girl's boyfriend not through any other merit than her sexuality.

POSTMODERNIST DEKONSTRUCKTINO.

Jemily

HSC
Atfer viewing that video I have the urge to stab her in the head...actually a stronger urge.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
avril actually looked alright with black hair at the start of the clip

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Why oh why are you stupid people changing your avatars to avril?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
emoslitorist said:
HHHAHAHAHAAHH. =P

idk .... i don't like her myself but this image suits her better then the one she first came out with. apparantly she was meant to be a country singer anyway, but her label made her come out as 'punk rock' because they told her she'd be more succesful that way. that's what i heard though so idk if it's true or not.
you have the worst username ever

tam101

HSC
if anyone actually took the time to listen properly to any of her songs, you'd see theyre actually not that bad, heck, some of the stuff shes written lately is pretty dam good!! like, have any of you written anything better and had the strength to perform it? i think not otherwise you wouldnt be wasting your time here..:burn:

Legham

HSC
Hahaha.
Its not that we can't write anything better, its just that we're not stupid enough to bother writing something that bad..

Out of the lyrics i've seen in mainstream music, ive seen pretty much no skill at all. Its all just random crap with no meaning behind it. If you want to see lyrics that actually have been written by a skilled person, try looking at Cradle Of Filths (as one example) lyrics.. with their subtle meanings in each line it looks more like the sophisticated poetry we have to learn about in English, than lyrics.

And of course, i know there are going to be a few exceptions to this^.. I've always admired the Hilltop Hoods lyrics, for example.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Pop music's always been like that. Lyrics don't have to be mindblowing metaphorical wank to enjoy, ya know.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
stupidkid said:
i agree with this whole thread, i admit i was a fan. but avril lost me with her 2nd "under my skin". the corrupt music industry has turned the only pop-punk female into a new whore.
but i pretty much predicted this. which proves she never had a strong character. and isn't that what punk is all about?
Your name suits you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)