And Just When You Thought Avril Lavigne Couldn't Get More Shit... (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
tam101 said:
if anyone actually took the time to listen properly to any of her songs, you'd see theyre actually not that bad, heck, some of the stuff shes written lately is pretty dam good!! like, have any of you written anything better and had the strength to perform it? i think not otherwise you wouldnt be wasting your time here..:burn:
1. one of the lines in that song goes "she's like so whatever".
2. Yes I do believe I have written something better and have had the strength to perform it.

I don't see your point.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
tam101 said:
if anyone actually took the time to listen properly to any of her songs, you'd see theyre actually not that bad, heck, some of the stuff shes written lately is pretty dam good!! like, have any of you written anything better and had the strength to perform it? i think not otherwise you wouldnt be wasting your time here..:burn:
Dude.

She's telling girls that it's okay to go out and steal people's boyfriends.

WTF?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You're all assuming she actually wrote the song.
I don't care much if she wrote it or not. I have no beef with 'avril lavigne' the person, but the image of her which has been created for us, which probably has very little to do with who she really is as a person. Like alot of artists I imagine her songs are probably collaborations but she'd have somewhat of a say in the process.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Born Dancer said:
theres a band called fuel :confused:
Fuel - Shimmer, was a hit a few years back, quite like them actually.

HSC
if i was married to that little fuck from sum 41 who talks like a girl, i'd almost want to go out and steal other girls' boyfriends too

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
mr_brightside said:
You're all assuming she actually wrote the song.

=\
well she does write most of her songs

anyways:
Lavigne's Girlfriend tops Aussie chart
Monday Apr 16 11:29 AEST

While rock has dominated the Motorola ARIA singles chart for the past two weeks, pop has fought back to take the top spots this week.

Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend charts at No.1 above Mika's Grace Kelly, with Australian rockers Silverchair's Straight Lines at No.3.

Two pop divas debut on the singles chart this week, with Christina Aguilera's Candyman at No.6 and Fergie's Glamorous at No.10.
EDIT:
I love this song:
Avril lavigne - take me away

'keep holding on' is also an awesome song <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)