Angry Angus Beef Burger [Hungry Jacks] (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
People still eat Hungry Jacks? :p
I thought McDonalds had the Angus burger.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think they both would have had the supplier come to them at the same time. McDonald's simply got in faster with advertising the new burger.

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
I have had the McDonalds Angus burger and thought it was alright, but it certainly is bland in comparison with Hungry Jacks Angry Angus.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Much of the meat sourced into butchers in australia is already angus beef; it is the most common cow farmed in australia. The parts used for the burger are off-cuts from the bone mostly and basically "left overs" from when the beast is butchered and the prime cuts are removed.
When they bring out a Wicked Wagyu burger i'll get excited.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hmm well i'm going to have to try this if it's as good as everyone seems to be saying

i don't see how it could be much better than the grand angus though, that shit is delicious as fuck. get it with no sauce and put nandos peri peri sauce on instead, so fucking good :cook:

chefman21

HSC
N/A
Much of the meat sourced into butchers in australia is already angus beef; it is the most common cow farmed in australia. The parts used for the burger are off-cuts from the bone mostly and basically "left overs" from when the beast is butchered and the prime cuts are removed.
When they bring out a Wicked Wagyu burger i'll get excited.
Yes. And it's of very low quality.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
all this hype makes me want one

i thought the mighty angus at maccas was alright

HSC
I'm going to try it, but after that, I'm going to stop eating fast food for forever if I can handle it.

I watched a doco, and the meat they use is disgusting. The way they treat the animals is horrible too.

My last fast food burger will be the Angry Angus burger.

So far I haven't had soda in months, and I'm going to cut out fast food completely too.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I'm going to try it, but after that, I'm going to stop eating fast food for forever if I can handle it.

I watched a doco, and the meat they use is disgusting. The way they treat the animals is horrible too.

My last fast food burger will be the Angry Angus burger.

So far I haven't had soda in months, and I'm going to cut out fast food completely too.
lol good luck with that

HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't had either of them lolz.
Was just a bit wtfy at HJ copying maccas' burger name, seems kinda fucked up and disgracefully unoriginal.

spence

HSC
Was just a bit wtfy at HJ copying maccas' burger name, seems kinda fucked up and disgracefully unoriginal.
I don't see anything wrong with copying the name, considering it is using Angus beef.

HSC
It was p. intentional actually.

"It's not fancy, it's angry." - at the end of the advert.

I really hate HJ commericals. They could at least airbrush the food because it doesn't look tantalising lol.

Thanks Omie, I shall try my hardest

Jubbie

HSC
yeh i agree it is very unoriginal..
as for the burgers ive only tried the Mighty Angus as ive heard its the best one..i really wanna try the Angry Angus but people said it was greasy and made them sick - so iduno

but i feel obligated to try them all.. seeing as though my name is Angus haha

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hungry jacks always rips off maccas though.... salads, mcflurrys, espresso coffee etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)