ani1 watched Korean drama "full house" (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
nah, I'm not a real fan of him, but I like what he does.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
what971 said:
nah, I'm not a real fan of him, but I like what he does.
The fact that he looks like a korean girl with facial hair? As do other korean gayz?

Oh lol major bumpage.

kmk

HSC
hey guys. i read a couple of weeks b4 that he's coming to sydney to do his world tour concert. parramatta park to be precise. tickets are crazy --> $500 for vips and the cheapest ones are $98 .. crazy

poppop

HSC
N/A
i watched my name is kim sam soon and my girl.
they were both so good :)!!

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kmk said:
hey guys. i read a couple of weeks b4 that he's coming to sydney to do his world tour concert. parramatta park to be precise. tickets are crazy --> $500 for vips and the cheapest ones are $98 .. crazy
i wouldnt fucking pay $98 just to see rain

cuppy

HSC
N/A
poppop said:
i watched my name is kim sam soon and my girl.
they were both so good :)!!
the guy in my girl is even more feminine than rain.

i <3 full house there were so many funny moments!!

sang doo, lets go to school was also good EXCEPT for the horrid ending.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
nah it was an alright ending.

compared to other shows, which are completely shit the whole way through.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
lol, both my best friend and I watched it, but the thing is, I watched Full House when I was in China so it was in Chinese, whereas my friend watched it in English so the good parts, like the bears song thing, we cant really talk about cos its different.

I reckon translating TV shows ruins it. I rather watch it in some language I dont understand and read the subtitles.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
ZJ NingNing said:
lol, both my best friend and I watched it, but the thing is, I watched Full House when I was in China so it was in Chinese, whereas my friend watched it in English so the good parts, like the bears song thing, we cant really talk about cos its different.

I reckon translating TV shows ruins it. I rather watch it in some language I dont understand and read the subtitles.
Ning, I watched it in Korean with english subs, FOOL! >=( I didn't watch it in English, coz dubs are crappy, except for some anime, that is. :)

But, i absolutely <3 this drama! <3<3<3

*singing* "Gom semariga han jibe isseo...... "

ZJ NingNing

HSC
ssejamafone said:
Ning, I watched it in Korean with english subs, FOOL! >=( I didn't watch it in English, coz dubs are crappy, except for some anime, that is. :)

But, i absolutely <3 this drama! <3<3<3

*singing* "Gom semariga han jibe isseo...... "
I MEANT Korean alright? (lol, I actually typed 'I meant English alright the first time') stupid Ning *shaking head at the good looking reflection on the screen*

=)

hugglesforyou

HSC
wow. long since neone posted....but hey.

ive heard Full House is similar to Smiling Pasta? ...dnos. cept SP is taiwanese.

SEEN GOONG?? it's so funny. another korean drama :)

twezaa

HSC
I WATCHED FULL HOUSE BEFORE!
Seriously, I think most people who watches kdrama have watched full house before. I don't know why, it's not exceptionally good. I mean, it's good, funny, entertaining and all, but there are also other kdramas of the same standard yet they got low ratings. oO"

wow. long since neone posted....but hey.

ive heard Full House is similar to Smiling Pasta? ...dnos. cept SP is taiwanese.

SEEN GOONG?? it's so funny. another korean drama :)
Yea, I've heard that Smiling Pasta is very much alike Full House. Something about a "contract relationship". I haven't watched it though, my friend, who watched it, demand me NOT to watch it. So ehhh ... (although one of my other friend loved it)

Yes I watched Goong. It's alright.
I prefer My Girl though. :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
My Girl :lol: I loved that drama. Oh, and, Hello! My Lady is such an awesome drama. But, Full House is still my favourite. I just can't get over this drama. :eek:

On a tangent relating to Rain, i dunno whether i should be anticipating the movie Speed Racer. The whole movie (and Rain!) looks funny. =\ i mean, odd-whacked-out-funny, that is. But, i'll probs watch it anyway, just to check out Rain's american debut. They could've at least not made his hair so retarded... *mumbles incoherently*

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Full House is bland, lame and cliche to the max. With a terrible ending. I just enjoyed watching Bi getting owned.

My Girl also fits the above description but it's actually decent. Lee Da Hae is awesome and went to Burwood Girls so that makes her cooler.

Bi should stick to Korea thanks. The only respect I have for him is his role in I'm A Cyborg because that film is awesome.

chochang

*Arashi*
HSC
Full house :)
What can I say?
I love that drama so much!
lol
I love Rain!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)