Animal Rights. (1 Viewer)

macca1819

HSC
I think killing animals ifor pleasure is wrong. They have a right to live, just as we do. I can't understand why anyone would go hunting, and kill a poor defenseless animal for the sheer thrill of it.

I think that people who hunt animals should be hunted and shot themselves.

kat91

HSC
i agree, how someone enjoys and gains a thrill to watch an animal die is absurd to me. i find it inhumane and irrelevant for the 21st century...there are so many practical things people could do with their time, rather then kill innocent animals!

Laika_

Banned
HSC
i just got my gun licence lol for vermin control and recreational hunting

i love to shoot (all legal of course), rabbits, hares and foxes (the fluffier the better).

i can not think of anything more pratical than using my time for the conservation of australian fauna and flora against these introduced pests

did you know it is illegal to keep a wild rabbit or fox alive if you catch one? same with carp too lol you have to kill any carp you catch. how awesome is that

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I think killing animals ifor pleasure is wrong. They have a right to live, just as we do. I can't understand why anyone would go hunting, and kill a poor defenseless animal for the sheer thrill of it.

What about if they're introduced pests? What about if they eat what they catch? What then?

i just got my gun licence lol for vermin control and recreational hunting

i love to shoot (all legal of course), rabbits, hares and foxes (the fluffier the better).

i can not think of anything more pratical than using my time for the conservation of australian fauna and flora against these introduced pests

did you know it is illegal to keep a wild rabbit or fox alive if you catch one? same with carp too lol you have to kill any carp you catch. how awesome is that
Hmm. Citation?

Nickonaa

HSC
ahh i hate animal cruelty, theres just so many sick people out there now a days. if only they would realise how much pain animals go through...mind as well teach them a lesson & treat them like an animal.

kawaiinlove

HSC

I agree 110%. I even emailed Ruddy about it :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)