Annoying A-holes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaraB

Shuter said:
As he said, he wasn't reffering to you. Everyone can instatly tell you're a girl by the characteristics you posses:

whinging
bitching
opinionated
stubborn
un-rational
try irrational...there's no such word as 'un-rational".. add to that that only 2 of those are actually "characteristics"... know what you're talking about before you have a go at people....

L

LaraB

FuQ said:
U see I just don't get it, how can u fault me 4 suggesting 2 Funky_A 2 deal with the situation there and then if it was such a problem rather than bitch about it on here...

After all, bitching on here will not solve anything, unless of course that person visits BOS which I suppose is a possibility in that I suspect LaraB is every chance of being that annoying bitch Funky_A is referring 2, other than that bitching about it will get u no where...
if you don't get it and we don't agree stop trying to prove it.

yeah..course im in Funky_A's tutes...never mind that we don't do the same course.. but sure i rock up just to piss Funy_A off....idiot....

if bitching gets you no where, why have you just posted over a dozen posts of pure bitching

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
And I appreciate that advice. What I don't understand is why you would try so hard to prove that I am a gutless wimp, because you know, it doesn't really affect me in any way whatsoever
I don't care if ur affected or not, ur still a gutlesss wimp, that's a fact...ur seem 2 be 1 of those people who tend 2 avoid situations just so u save urself from getting involved in a confrontation which u know you'll probably be made a fool...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
I don't care if ur affected or not, ur still a gutlesss wimp, that's a fact...ur seem 2 be 1 of those people who tend 2 avoid situations just so u save urself from getting involved in a confrontation which u know you'll probably be made a fool...
*sigh* If you are right in front of my face now I would stab you without hesistation

FuQ

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
if you don't get it and we don't agree stop trying to prove it.

yeah..course im in Funky_A's tutes...never mind that we don't do the same course.. but sure i rock up just to piss Funy_A off....idiot....

if bitching gets you no where, why have you just posted over a dozen posts of pure bitching
lol ur such a fucking bitch and u know it, that middle statement was humerous which is rare of u cuz u lack any humour what so ever...

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
*sigh* If you are right in front of my face now I would stab you without hesistation
And ur fucking violent as well, I bet u will probably stab me in the back u gutless wimp...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
And ur fucking violent as well, I bet u will probably stab me in the back u gutless wimp...
Yeah, I don't care how I stab you as long as I do.

L

LaraB

any Mod's around - can you just deal with FuQ's crap please...

he was permanently banned after all teh crap that left his mouth as "Hero" and he's doing the same crap again over and over and over...

I don't see how he should be allowed back if he was permanently banned and is going to keep abusing people jjust because they don't agree with his 'opinions'...

S

Shuter

LaraB said:
try irrational...there's no such word as 'un-rational".. add to that that only 2 of those are actually "characteristics"... know what you're talking about before you have a go at people....
Add to the list:

overly pedantic
enjoy the study of english too much

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
DISCLAIMER: Lara B and friends do not represent the true value of UWS... they are merely the minority of students who r book worms

klh

HSC
UWS'ers learn from the wise...stop answering back to these gouging posts, thats what they want, just dont answer them please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)