• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Annoying A-holes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuter

funky_a said:
Because people are smart and decent enough not to make judgements about me because they don't know me. I'm sorry that you feel that way after I posted one insignificant incident, but honestly, get over it.

Shuter- It's annoying sitting in the front because you need to constantly look up at the screen and it's painful on the neck
But isn't it easier to read? just sit a few rows back, from every lecture hall I've been they are never deisgned so it's hard to look up at the screen.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
FuQ said:
U know i'm right, u got nothing left 2 defend urself cuz I have proven ur a gutless wimp. Don't get offended by that cuz it's the truth, i'm just providing u with sound advice as 2 how u should have approched things, it's up 2 u 2 change it next time when ur confronted with a similar situation...
oh thanks for that all experienced one.. haha yer watever

FuQ

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
then leave!!!!
No I won't leave, it's my right 2 be here, if I do leave then that in my mind will mean i'm conceding defeat which is just wrong cuz i'm right and u know it. This is like the sisterhood of UWS ganging up sorta thing, u know ur all wrong but by ganging up u wanna make it as if ur all right...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Shuter said:
Well generally it is noisier and harder to hear at the back, for a variety of reasons including talking, why didn't you sit at the front?
no actually, i've been sitting at the back most of semester and i learn just fine.
those annoying girls were disruptive that one time this week... so far. everyone noticed it.
and yeah, i've sat at the front once and it does hurt your neck cos you're constantly looking up.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
U see I just don't get it, how can u fault me 4 suggesting 2 Funky_A 2 deal with the situation there and then if it was such a problem rather than bitch about it on here...

After all, bitching on here will not solve anything, unless of course that person visits BOS which I suppose is a possibility in that I suspect LaraB is every chance of being that annoying bitch Funky_A is referring 2, other than that bitching about it will get u no where...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
other than that bitching about it will get u no where...
Kinda ironic. Ever since you have come back, thats all you have done. Bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch. Now shut up again and leave.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hero/fuq/hypocrite/loser whatever else you're called, SO WHAT if funky_a wanted to bitch about something that happened at uni ?? everyone bitches about something, small or big. this is a UWS forum for UWS students to talk about anything UWS-related. so stfu and PISS OFF cos this IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Cape said:
omg! Thats who I thought it was. Great minds think alike funky_a!!!!!
hehe good one. everyone knows women can't think for themselves.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
Kinda ironic. Ever since you have come back, thats all you have done. Bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch. Now shut up again and leave.
Nah u see, bitching has never been my intention, it's not something I enjoy doing, but when no1 accepts that I have valid points and wouldn't admit that i'm right, even when I provide good reasoning, then that's what i think is so fucked...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
hehe good one. everyone knows women can't think for themselves.
Clearly you don't have much communication with the opposite sex.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
funky_a said:
Clearly you don't have much communication with the opposite sex.
clearly you don't have much communication using humour.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
Nah u see, bitching has never been my intention, it's not something I enjoy doing, but when no1 accepts that I have valid points and wouldn't admit that i'm right, even when I provide good reasoning, then that's what i think is so fucked...
You bitch. You have nothing better to do with your poor miserable life than bitch about omg! I make valid and reasonable points and arguments.

However, I am still yet to ever see these so called valid points.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
But you have NO valid points. You just think you do.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
Annegelic said:
hero/fuq/hypocrite/loser whatever else you're called, SO WHAT if funky_a wanted to bitch about something that happened at uni ?? everyone bitches about something, small or big. this is a UWS forum for UWS students to talk about anything UWS-related. so stfu and PISS OFF cos this IS NOT ABOUT YOU.
Look i'm here 4 all good intentional purposes, I can understand why she's bitching about it, but what i'm saying is that bitching will not resolve things, I have kindly gave her sound advice so that she will better handle things if it arises agin next time...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
clearly you don't have much communication using humour.
That doesn't really make sense, but I get you. And haha, very good come back *rolls eyes*

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
FuQ said:
Look i'm here 4 all good intentional purposes, I can understand why she's bitching about it, but what i'm saying is that bitching will not resolve things, I have kindly gave her sound advice so that she will better handle things if it arises agin next time...
And I appreciate that advice. What I don't understand is why you would try so hard to prove that I am a gutless wimp, because you know, it doesn't really affect me in any way whatsoever

stazi

Nightman
HSC
funky_a said:
That doesn't really make sense, but I get you. And haha, very good come back *rolls eyes*
neither was yours. You used the stock, generic female argument of "obviously you dont speak to any woman". Very unimpressed. *slow claps*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ said:
Look i'm here 4 all good intentional purposes, I have kindly gave her sound advice so that she will better handle things if it arises agin next time...
bahahahahahaha!!!

lets see.

Good intentional purposes: To annoy and piss off everyone at UWS.

sound advice: hmm ... still yet to see any.

I think I am completely repeating myself :p but then agauin, so is FuQ with all his valid points :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)