annoying television ads!! grr... (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yenta said:
I hate all shampoo commercials, because they are all full of shit. They all claim that they fix your fucked up hair but none of them do. You can't undo damaged hair retards. And who the fuck has hair that shiny in real life?? >: (
not yuo loser, but i do , my silky golden locks move silently in the passing zypher. so shut the fuk up

HSC
moffat said:
i really HATE the aussie home loan ads with that guy with the horrible voice.who reminds me of horrible teachers.
i find the sarah-marie nicabate commercial annoying. i think she looked better before she lost all that weight, coz i dunno her face is all gaunt and weird now
i feel sorry for the kid on the 'i wet the bed' ad
i don't like those 'now we've got rid of the guys....lets talk about thrush' ads
whats ads do u find annoying
lol that ad with Sara marie really doesnt do her justice. i know her and she duzent look that bad in real life.. i dunno what they did but watever it was they need new make up artists

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
SashatheMan said:
not yuo loser, but i do , my silky golden locks move silently in the passing zypher. so shut the fuk up
It's YOU you idiot. I can't believe you can't even get a basic word such as that right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)