• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Annual Award Ceremony (1 Viewer)

benn07

HSC
We have first in every subject in every year, christian witness, principals awards, dux, all rounder, best and fairest in each sport, age champions for sport, and yeah. I got 1st place business studies and food technology (wooo beat all the girls) and consistent effort. I love bragging! lol

bored of sc

HSC
I suddenly like school award ceremonies. I got a leadership award ($250) and essay/uni award ($100). So lucky. :) I also got dux of year 11 (the equivalent award). I'm not worthy though. There are so many people who are better than me.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bored of sc said:
I suddenly like school award ceremonies. I got a leadership award ($250) and essay/uni award ($100). So lucky. :) I also got dux of year 11 (the equivalent award). I'm not worthy though. There are so many people who are better than me.
You are underestimating yourself. You are the perfect all rounder.

You should be congratulated to the highest standards of all, my friend. You are the most worthy recipient.

Well done on your awards, I guess you got those money to spend on further education.

On the other hand, I got no cash...but meh, I am still happy with my own awards.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I got pieces of paper, a hand shake and lots of congratulations XD

In the year 11 end of year assembly, basically everyone got the school service award if they didn't get anything else aha.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
Outstanding Academic Achievement - Modern History (1st)
Academic Achievement - Legal Studies (2nd)

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
so it's like a popularity award?
Only just noticed this reply..

Um..no. It's a "I'm stuck up and can teacher's to sign a sheet" award. What happens is, the year co-ordinator gives you a sheet. You get your teachers to sign it. Your hand it back to the co-ordinator. If you're doing even just 60s in every subject, you'll get it

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Only just noticed this reply..

Um..no. It's a "I'm stuck up and can teacher's to sign a sheet" award. What happens is, the year co-ordinator gives you a sheet. You get your teachers to sign it. Your hand it back to the co-ordinator. If you're doing even just 60s in every subject, you'll get it
after 9 months lol

>.<

Wooo Annual Award Ceremony for my school is slowly coming up. I want UNSW Entry Scholarship lol

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
after 9 months lol

>.<

Wooo Annual Award Ceremony for my school is slowly coming up. I want UNSW Entry Scholarship lol
Yeah. I just decided to search my username and this thread came up..

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
We've only got First Place Course Achievement Awards. Nothing for 2nd or 3rd place.
I only have a chance of getting 3 this year - Maths, English, Economics. Most probably English.

brunx

HSC
My sister got that last year. It's for persistance and determination in your studies. You get $50 and a CD from him I think. Congratulations :)
you get that for the reuben f scarf award? I recieved that award but didnt get any monetary prize. My friend got the caltex award and didnt get any money. And because these prizes are sponsored by private companies I assume they are the ones providing the money, not the school. Has the school stolen our money????:vcross:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
you get that for the reuben f scarf award? I recieved that award but didnt get any monetary prize. My friend got the caltex award and didnt get any money. And because these prizes are sponsored by private companies I assume they are the ones providing the money, not the school. Has the school stolen our money????:vcross:
No. It depends on school. Some schools give money and some don't.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I know I'm going to get some piece of paper for topping English standard. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)