Another beheading.... (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm still waiting for these polls which condem the american forces and show an overwhelming hatred for them in iraq...
Are you to tell me that they cannot hire iraqi's to do the interviews for them?

For the tenth time, i said that the US is considered a liberator by only 7-15% of the Iraqi people, i have already given you sources. You did the exact same thing in the Howard thread, you seemingly don't read anything i say and keep asking for sources even after i give them to you.
This is the last time im going to repost sources:
http://ndfsk.dyndns.org/kuguk8/pym/nr0406-11/iraq.htm

And since you always wan't to be pedantic and ask for sources on every last detail, heres a conservative source giving the same figures.
http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandoraV2/output/A5FE7F08-90EC-40CF-A62F-CCCE1297CC3E.asp

And of course they can't hire Iraqi's to do polls if thats what your saying, that defies the whole purpose of polling.

If you disagree with the poll why post it up trying to make out although the majority of iraqi's support the TERRORISTS which is what they are, don't make me debate you on this...and haven't seen an improvement in their lifestyle.
I can hardly understand what you are trying to say, so i will do my best.

The poll is what it is, it is questionable, it seems to be a bit bias, the amount of Kurds is not reprasentative of reality. This would lead me to believe that it means the results will be more US friendly. It also isn't up to date, having been conducted before the prisoner abuse scandal, and with the increases in attacks you could only conclude that this also makes them US friendly.
For your argument the poll is a "best case scenario" for me it understates what i am arguing. So what are you complaining about?

Also, they aren't terrorists, they are legitimate resistance, read Article 51 of the UN charter.
Once that is done realise they are under unlawful occupation (it is illegal for the last time, check http://www.robincmiller.com/ir-legal.htm it has several pages worth of links to other pages that have legal experts atesting to how illegal the war was) so it is their RIGHT to attack occupation troops.

It is realy that simple, imagine if Japan had occupied Australia after WWII, could you imagine the indignation you would feel being told your resistance to their occupation is illegal? The very thought of not allowing a people to resist is ludicrous.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm still waiting for these polls which condem the american forces and show an overwhelming hatred for them in iraq...
Are you to tell me that they cannot hire iraqi's to do the interviews for them?

If you disagree with the poll why post it up trying to make out although the majority of iraqi's support the TERRORISTS which is what they are, don't make me debate you on this...and haven't seen an improvement in their lifestyle.
There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding the thoughts on the poll. Bone577 post the poll and I was the one who disagreed, Bone577 said they were questionable.

Last edited:

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:
There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding the thoughts on the poll. Bone577 post the poll and I was the one who disagreed, Bone577 said they were questionable.
Yeah pretty much, i think i said when i posted it that they were out of date and questionable.

But my "7% of Iraqis think the US is a liberator" was from a completely different source anyway.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
So one source is tainted while the other is perfect?

Never said that. One source is questionable, in particular out of date. If you dont like the other provide some rationale.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I think perhaps the americans should start cutting the heads off the terrorists, make them beg for mercy while they kill them video tape it and make sure all the terrorists know! :)
nah theyre already doing a great job of raping and degrading ppl in prisons. oh and lets not forget stripping and humiliating them and unleashing dogs on them...........................u have to understand not-that bright that these terrorists (the ones commiting the beheadings) dont fear death

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
hey i havent seen this thread b4. it seems old. anyway i read everything and i wanna say my opinion.

firstly: For once in my whole forum life i agree with something Ozgirl said and that is its easy for blair and bush not to give in to terrorists coz its not their family being captured however i think the situation would change dramatically if one of Blairs kids were the ones pleading for thier lives.

Secondly: Then i fail to agree with anything Ozgirl says. Firstly u say that the Iraqs who are carrying out the attacks are barbaric. well fine call them wat u like. however the US troops are meant to represent "Democracy" and their actions are hardly wat ud call civilised. Also u said "have u seen how many suicide bombers there are" well what do u expect. this is war. do u expect one side to fight and the other side to do nothing bout it. they are not soldiers, they have no way of fighting so they use themselves as a weapon. Hezbollah fighters in the South of Lebanon were constantly called terrorists for resisting israeli occupation however the israeli army was never called a terrorist group for occupying another country. Something about that is screwed. if ur country is occupied u have the right to defend urself to the best u can

Thirdly: Not-that-bright there are only so many "accidents" that can happen. the americans have killed hundreds by "accident". cmon man an accident happens once or twice, and is not on a continous basis. also "protesting" u want the iraqis to protest. since when did protesting help anyone. u need force and power to get ur point across. what did protesting do for the blacks in South Africa for 46 years. jackshit.

Also something Ozgirl said really disturbed me, something about how forming a naked triangle is better than getting beheaded. that really displays ur ignorance on the whole situation. if ud rather get humiliated and tourtued for months then thats ur problem. plus do u know who ur talking about. these ppl have nothing left. not even a country. their dignity is all they have and it means everything to them. they would rather die then have this happen to them.

Killing innocent people is not correct, but no matter what happens innocent ppl will always die , mostly in vain and for no good reason. caught up i something they didnt want. well thats my contribution

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
joujou_84 said:
hey i havent seen this thread b4. it seems old. anyway i read everything and i wanna say my opinion.

firstly: For once in my whole forum life i agree with something Ozgirl said and that is its easy for blair and bush not to give in to terrorists coz its not their family being captured however i think the situation would change dramatically if one of Blairs kids were the ones pleading for thier lives.

Secondly: Then i fail to agree with anything Ozgirl says. Firstly u say that the Iraqs who are carrying out the attacks are barbaric. well fine call them wat u like. however the US troops are meant to represent "Democracy" and their actions are hardly wat ud call civilised. Also u said "have u seen how many suicide bombers there are" well what do u expect. this is war. do u expect one side to fight and the other side to do nothing bout it. they are not soldiers, they have no way of fighting so they use themselves as a weapon. Hezbollah fighters in the South of Lebanon were constantly called terrorists for resisting israeli occupation however the israeli army was never called a terrorist group for occupying another country. Something about that is screwed. if ur country is occupied u have the right to defend urself to the best u can

Thirdly: Not-that-bright there are only so many "accidents" that can happen. the americans have killed hundreds by "accident". cmon man an accident happens once or twice, and is not on a continous basis. also "protesting" u want the iraqis to protest. since when did protesting help anyone. u need force and power to get ur point across. what did protesting do for the blacks in South Africa for 46 years. jackshit.

Also something Ozgirl said really disturbed me, something about how forming a naked triangle is better than getting beheaded. that really displays ur ignorance on the whole situation. if ud rather get humiliated and tourtued for months then thats ur problem. plus do u know who ur talking about. these ppl have nothing left. not even a country. their dignity is all they have and it means everything to them. they would rather die then have this happen to them.

Killing innocent people is not correct, but no matter what happens innocent ppl will always die , mostly in vain and for no good reason. caught up i something they didnt want. well thats my contribution
Definetely agree with everything you've said here, haven't been on this forum in a bit, you know HSC n stuff. people are so quick to call the people defending themselves terrorists, but we find excuses for some of the outrageous stuff the US soldiers have done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)