Another beheading.... (1 Viewer)

pirate

the americans started the war, a war based on lies, a war started on false intelligence which they knew at the time probably couldn't be considered valid. then they discover that it was all lies, was there an apology, NO. they stand strong by their actions. now the world is wingeing because the iraqies are fighting back. the americans have lost more people in the war on terrorism then they did during the catalyst, ie september 11. i don't neither feel remorseful nor anger towards the beheadings as its about time america learnt that they don't control the world

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
pirate said:
the americans started the war, a war based on lies, a war started on false intelligence which they knew at the time probably couldn't be considered valid. then they discover that it was all lies, was there an apology, NO. they stand strong by their actions. now the world is wingeing because the iraqies are fighting back. the americans have lost more people in the war on terrorism then they did during the catalyst, ie september 11. i don't neither feel remorseful nor anger towards the beheadings as its about time america learnt that they don't control the world
yep.. lets teach them they don't control the world by cutting the heads off non-combatants.

Maybe america can prove they DO control the world by retaliating and cutting the heads off 100 civilians for each 1 they kill of the americans.

I want you people to apply the same logic you do to the terrorists to the americans.

tattoodguy

Do you understand what ur saying --------------- do you relise.....iraq doesnt have an army - they surrendered like 1 year ago.

The people fighting over there and being killed are armed and unarmed civilians - they are not soldiers. They dont deserve to be killed.

The american contractors in iraq......are not soldiers..but they are helping the enemy. So they are fair game. They are aiding the enemy - thats a crime.

Why is beheading inhumane???? its still relatively quick - its not like there burning ppple alive.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
leetom said:
The Iraqis started lopping off heads in response to the humiliation that Iraqi prisoners were subjected too. What would you prefer, beheading, or made to form a naked triangle on top of your comrades?

I would prefer the rusty knife. Of course you don't just take it, you kick and scream and bite like a mad dog until they are forced to shoot you.

Comrade nathan, I'm not really a maoist or a deep communist, but I admire Mao, Fidel and Ho Chi Minh for the struggles they have led their people through.
I wouldn't prefer any of those situations.......... Though I think being made to form a naked triangle on top of your comrades is no where near as bad as getting beheaded

pirate

america thinks it can say jump and every country will immediate raise their hand and say "how high". it isn't like that unfortuneately. lets be realistic here, if america wanted to it could end the war on terrorism right now, with the push of a button. i would bet my life america would have a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons, where if they wanted to they could wipe iraq off the face of the earth. but realistically they can't being apart of the UN and the view the other countries have on it. iraqies realise this and are using it too their advantage, i say good on them, i know that they won't win the war, but at least they won't give up without a fight

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
and could be quite fun...*cough*

I.............. Understand...........What you're saying............................however.................you must realise..............that some civilians will accidently be killed...........when the soldiers and the civilians look exactly the same.............this is why...............they should wear uniforms........and stop being.........pussy cowards....

I.....understand........that they are outnumbered................however...........what if the us moved out all but 1000 men..... and had those 1000 men just shoot the shit out of everyone they see....... the americans could wipe out.... all of the iraqi's....they are not...if those iraqi people.... could wipe out all the americans....they would.... that is the difference.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
Why is beheading inhumane???? its still relatively quick - its not like there burning ppple alive.
Beheading is inhumane........... I think people have to be sick in the head to do something so wrong and disgusting to another human.... beheading someone is barbaric , sickening and uncivilised it is not a normal thing to do, therefore imo it is inhumane... no one normal would do this.... only some wacko would be able to chop someones head off....

tattoodguy

Number 1 - the cnotractors are not normal cirvillions - they are people aiding the enemy - iraqies are not going over to america and beheading civilians there..its only those participating in the unlawful invasion.

Number 2 - Granted basically america doenst go hutning civilians ...but its killed so many through a variety of means.......and its beeen so negligent ie........blowing up houses in very residential areas ------ so of course heaps of innocent civilians will die ---------- theres not much difference between diong that and purposesly targeting civilians. Its a very fine line.

Number 3 - i dont think its at all fair to call them cowards or pussies. Most men dont have the bravery they have --- if that happened in australia or most other countries alot of people wouldnt fight back.

Suicide bombers or marter bombers as they prefer are the bravest soldiers in the world. I respect them alot.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
A humane way to kill somebody...if ur a terrorist... would be to blow them up

THE USA KILLS CIVILIANS IN IRAQ.

THE TERRORISTS HUNTS DOWN, TRACKS, CAPTURES, PUTS THEM IN A LITTLE CAGE, TAUNTS THEN SLOWLY MURDERS THEM, SENDING THE VIDEO OF THEIR DEATH AS IF THEY ARE HERO'S WHILE WEARING MASKS. IF YOU TRULY WANTED TO DIE FOR YOUR CAUSE, YOU WOULDN'T WEAR THE MASK...they are pussies.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
there is a HUGE difference between purposely killing civilians and accidently killing them...

And i believe if the iraqi terrorists WORE uniforms etc then there would be no need to bomb residential houses, but since they have chosen this form of combat civilian deaths are bound to occour.

pirate

i totally agree with u not-too-bright america could end the war now if they wanted. but in all seriousness, the iraqies are doing what everyone would do. lets assume if the americans bombed the shit out of ur town or suburb and they were moving in with tanks and thousands of men, would you say, "ok dear, i'm going out in my military gear, the americans will see me straight away and shoot on spot or hold me hostage, tell teh kids i love them" no u wouldn't. u would do everything neccessary to survive and protect ur family. just look at it from their point of view for a second

tattoodguy

Its not even reasonable - they should wear uniforms --- there not in a recognised army so why should they wear uniforms.

They can wear masks.... that doesnt mean they dont have ballls.......its just a tactic decision. Ur tooo hard on them.

Bombing a kid ..blowing offf both his legs and letting him live a shit life --- thats humane? give me a break.

What do you expect the iraqies to do?????? u dont think they have a right to attack members of an invading force? america can go anywehre..and start killing ppple..and they just have to cop it on the chin????

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I have and i've decided I wouldn't resist.
Just go along with the whole thing, america will probably leave within 10 years anyway... they're going to repair things etc, i don't see the problem.

Continuing the war doesn't protect your family... it simply makes it more dangerous, while the war is on there's a chance your house could be accidently bombed.

If they were accidently bombed by the US and i was the only one left... then yes, perhaps i would join one of their groups.

But i don't think overall it's a nobel cause.. all it serves is to continue the violence and kill more civilians etc. IF all of the terrorists.. gave up today, what do u think would happen in iraq? Picture this.. tomorrow all the terrorists come to the americans, give up their guns and say we surrender... does IRAQ get better or worse?

I think what's fueling this war is actually people spiteful of the US personally in iraq, ie, their child was killed in a bombing. However i think it WOULD be wise of them to give up and it is NOT a nobel cause to kill others simply because the ones you love have been killed.

WOULD AMERICA BE KILLING PEOPLE IF NOT FOR THE TERRORISTS?
WOULD CIVILIANS BE DYING IF NOT FOR THE TERRORISTS?
WOULD IRAQ BE GETTING REBUILT IF NOT FOR THE TERRORISTS?

Yes america started an unjust war, but they cannot leave now... they would be leaving the country broken down and large numbers of warlords in control, america HAS to win in the end.

Last edited:

pirate

so ur trying to say that if someone walked into ur house tonight and killed all of ur family and u saw them, or u knew who did it, u'd walk up to them and go "ok mate, u got me here, u've killed my family, now kill me too i surrender" of course u wouldn't, u'd grab the closest weapon u could find and kill that person the very first instance u got. it's a matter of pride and family pride. they come from a different background, they worship a different god. just draw ur attention to the kamakazie pilots of WWII from Japan.

tattoodguy

yeah kamozakeeee pilots are fucking champions.

Not that bright ------ its not always whats easiest its about whats right and wrong.

America isnt killing terrorists..........america is the terrorist force in iraq.

The people you call terrorists are just the civilians defending there country.

Lastly - there isnt any real link betweeen iraq and 9/11 if thats what u were implying. Tjhats a fact pretty much accepted by everyone.

Im a total racist and i hate muslims.....but i respect those who fight for whats right.
What pisses me offf.......is by going to war...we are going to be inundated with refugeees...................................just like after the vietnam war.
Our country is dirty enufff already with all these fucking immigrants........this will just make things worst.

Fuck i hate this country.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
Fuck i hate this country.

You should be grateful and feel lucky that you live in Australia.
Other countries aren't as fortunate as Australia.
If u hate it so much here , then go.........

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree, nice work hating the country u dumb fuck.
Compared with...ANY country around the world AUSTRALIA IS A PRETTY FUCKN AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)