Another islamic terrorist attack in France (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
that hate is perpetuated by their president, Macron, and who votes him in? So it definitely is a country problem. Great to see your family friends loving it there, because i can surely say my family isn't
I think you're confusing 'anoyance that the immigrants they have welcomed in are refusing to respect French culture and people' for 'hate'

Seriously, if it's so bad, then muslims should stop moving there.

The only thing saving France is the Eiffel tower which has quite a dark history and their sxc language, otherwise it'd be one of the sucky European countries.
literally better than every muslim country on earth lmao

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
you've clearly never been to France, it's nothing like Australia. The friendliest people in France, interestingly, are the immigrants, and i say that from experience. The racism and marginalisation there is blatant.
So the people who commit literally the majority of violent crime are the friendliest? lol okay

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I honestly will never fucking understand moving to a country uninvited that you aren't from and then complaining that you don't like their culture, but also not leaving and not telling other people not to move there

Why do muslims seem so hellbent on making every country like the countries that they left in the first place? The reason France is a better ountry is because of the culture you apparently hate so much

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
I think you're confusing 'anoyance that the immigrants they have welcomed in are refusing to respect French culture and people' for 'hate'

Seriously, if it's so bad, then muslims should stop moving there.

literally better than every muslim country on earth lmao
bold of you to assume i'm only referring to muslims

Black people, asians, anyone NON-WHITE is looked down upon in France.

France has the right values, but values don't mean anything when they are practised at a tangent.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
bold of you to assume i'm only referring to muslims

Black people, asians, anyone NON-WHITE is looked down upon in France.

France has the right values, but values don't mean anything when they are practised at a tangent.
This is true, but not to that extent

enoilgam

HSC
It's a black and white issue to me, they are cartoons, if you are offended dont look. If you dont like a country that promotes stuff you dont agree with, dont go there or just leave. Im usually quite a tolerant person being from an immigrant family, but this really is pushing it. When you go to a Muslim country, you are expected to abide by the customs (which by Western standards, can be very oppressive). So to me it's just common decency to do the same when you go to a non-muslim country. Lets be frank, many Muslim immigrants choose to move to France for a better life and better opportunities (i.e. stuff they cant get in their own countries). Maybe they should show some respect and leave behind dated and backwards mentalities that have ruined their countries in the first place.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
It's a black and white issue to me, they are cartoons, if you are offended dont look. If you dont like a country that promotes stuff you dont agree with, dont go there or just leave. Im usually quite a tolerant person being from an immigrant family, but this really is pushing it. When you go to a Muslim country, you are expected to abide by the customs (which by Western standards, can be very oppressive). So to me it's just common decency to do the same when you go to a non-muslim country. Lets be frank, many Muslim immigrants choose to move to France for a better life and better opportunities (i.e. stuff they cant get in their own countries). Maybe they should show some respect and leave behind dated and backwards mentalities that have ruined their countries in the first place.
You posit some accurate points and i respect your opinion. The discussion ends here.

But @SylviaB, you are the biggest coward on the face of this Earth. Not because of your political opinion, no, you are 100% entitled to that, but for the fact that you actively engage in politics on a student forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)