Another school shooting in the US (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
"It was the nation's third deadly school shooting in less than a week, and one of the deadliest in U.S. history."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061002/ap_on_re_us/amish_school_shooting

this time in the amish region though, and the offender seems to be an middle aged male, the kind of gun wasnt described, but he let the little boys go out and kept the girls in- all aged between 6-12

*hopeful*

HSC
he shot the little girls "execution style" frickin americans and their school shootings

turtleface

HSC
shite in the US like 12,000 people are murdered by guns every year I heard (not including the further 20,000 from suicides, self defense and accidents)

what a joke

syera

HSC
N/A
so sad...
they didnt tell what religion the man was... surprise surprise.
if he had a Muslim name - the headlines would be quite different.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
They said he was Amish didn't they, so Christian?

Surly Duff

Banned
HSC
turtleface said:
shite in the US like 12,000 people are murdered by guns every year I heard (not including the further 20,000 from suicides, self defense and accidents)

what a joke
http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/guncontrol_20010302.html

In March 2000, WorldNetDaily reported that since Australia's widespread gun ban, violent crime had increased in the country.

WND reported that, although lawmakers responsible for passing the ban promised a safer country, the nation's crime statistics tell a different story:

* Countrywide, homicides are up 3.2 percent.
* Assaults are up 8.6 percent.
* Amazingly, armed robberies have climbed nearly 45 percent.
* In the Australian state of Victoria, gun homicides have climbed 300 percent.
* In the 25 years before the gun bans, crime in Australia had been dropping steadily.
* There has been a reported "dramatic increase" in home burglaries and assaults on the elderly.

@ the Muslims: "perpetual victim syndrome".

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Oh I didn't even read the article, I didn't realise it was an adult, I thought it was another student :|

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
sunjet said:
Oh I didn't even read the article, I didn't realise it was an adult, I thought it was another student :|
is there really sich a big difference in USA?

-P_D

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Maybe it would be a good idea if the yanks looked at the psycho bastards in their own country before trying to eliminate the ones in other countries.

If I was in the states, my kids would be getting homeschooled right now.

HSC
The Herald today said that police found a 9mm semi-automatic pistol, two shotguns, a knife, a stun gun, two cans of gundpowder and 600 rounds of ammunition.

There was this article about his motives aswell.

Sounds like one crazy sonofabitch.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
scarybunny said:
Maybe it would be a good idea if the yanks looked at the psycho bastards in their own country before trying to eliminate the ones in other countries.

If I was in the states, my kids would be getting homeschooled right now.
have you ever been to the US?

there are 300 million people in the country. not every school has psychos just itching to gun someone down.

i've got a whole load of family over there and not one of them has ever been affected by a gun crime. that being said about half of them have guns in their house for hunting. (which i don't agree with)

it's unfortunate when this shit happens but it doesn't mean that the USA is the most dangerous country in the world.

this is just sad too cause it was nothing really to do with the school system or any students.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Yeah this news of 5 girls killed by a gunman sure made USA more dangerous than Russia where more than 344 civilians were killed by Gunmen including 186 students. The reason is american lives are more precious than non americans and whenever things like these happen it shook the whole world !

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Tulipa said:
have you ever been to the US?

there are 300 million people in the country. not every school has psychos just itching to gun someone down.

i've got a whole load of family over there and not one of them has ever been affected by a gun crime. that being said about half of them have guns in their house for hunting. (which i don't agree with)

it's unfortunate when this shit happens but it doesn't mean that the USA is the most dangerous country in the world.

this is just sad too cause it was nothing really to do with the school system or any students.
i dont know. the likelihood of a gun shooting in a school is greater in america than in australia. I mean i have yet to hear of a gun shooting in a school in Australia but i have heard of about 5 or so in America.

5 might sound like a small number but compare it to other developed nations, england?

obviously american are bunch of psychos considering the kind of stuff they come up with. guns for self-defence - lol.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
HotShot said:
i dont know. the likelihood of a gun shooting in a school is greater in america than in australia. I mean i have yet to hear of a gun shooting in a school in Australia but i have heard of about 5 or so in America.

5 might sound like a small number but compare it to other developed nations, england?

obviously american are bunch of psychos considering the kind of stuff they come up with. guns for self-defence - lol.
lets also compare this to population.

there is a higher chance that something like that will happen more often in a country with 300 million people in comparison with a country with 20 million people.

can we say duh :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)