Answers to General Paper (1 Viewer)

Tammie

Q17 ---- i think its B not A

i think question 27 is b and not a ...i think you just made onle of those silly mistakes... 880x10/100=88

DopeyB

HSC
Jake_434 said:
Don't take your frustrations out on him because you didn't do as well. That's just as bad as bragging. Take some anger management classes or something, just don't start attacking people that think they went well. Fuckwit...
I don't give a shit what he got. But to openly brag about it being a damn easy paper and saying he got 98 WITHOUT studying, is him being a fucken dickhead. And you're also a fucken dickhead if you can't see the difference

sez809

Farkette said:
dont know if this has been answered or not yet.. meh

they are the lil green box thingos under ur name/avatar etc. if ur a newbie u wouldnt have any yet.
if u say something particularly witty/helpful/knowledge-full, people who show for you much respect will click on the scales pic under ur name and that will give u 'rep' points (i think it stands for reputation??)

so u see the ppl with many many green boxes, they are.. well.. seemingly nice, intelligent ppl (well from what ppl have thought about their posts and behaviour in general)

(Y)
I'm so blonde, I thought those green boxes were how many posts you've posted, the more boxes the more you've posted, ah silly me, hehe! Thanks so much for answering my question, you were very helpful! I'll give you a 'rep' for that one!! :):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!

sez809

Actually let me get this straight... where it says "Posts: 17 then a green box that means I have 17 'reps'?

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Tamekia said:
i think question 27 is b and not a ...i think you just made onle of those silly mistakes... 880x10/100=88
nah.
its a

the question asks for what her refund is

codsmod

General Maths Q 28 (c) i

Just wondering it said on the answers that the answer for this question were coordinates 170,55 but i agree with the 170 but when i looked at it again dont u add up all the co ordinates y values so 55 + 50 +70 and then divide those by three to get the average which would give you an answer of 58...

Thanks

Afa

for question 22
this is wat i done
i dont know if its right though

i got 58.06

and looking at it 1.44 is roughly 2 or more australian dollars

.62 is one dollar 1.24 is like 2
etc
so wouldnt it be the 58.06 one

Finchster

No you take the median of the values which is why it is called the median summary point.

[caity]

how do u all remember ur answers for the exam lol? mmm maybe i shouldve kept the paper i told the lady to keep it cuz i didnt wana remember i eva did maths...but lookin at PC's results maybe i didnt do as good as i thought hmf oh well id be happy with 60% lol i been failing all year so anything is better than 40%......

em_516

bludging..
HSC
sorry if this is 'boasting'..but i'm just really excited!! added up my marks and worked out i got a min mark of 90% and a max of 96%! yay!..ok..i'm done now :D

timrie6

HSC
N/A
thats an awesome result em, you have every right to be pleased.
Hopefully we won't be scaled down too much by how easy the exam was!

Finchster

I got somewhere between 86-90 depending on how they mark. Im definently happy with it considering I was aiming for an 80.

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
DopeyB said:
I don't give a shit what he got. But to openly brag about it being a damn easy paper and saying he got 98 WITHOUT studying, is him being a fucken dickhead. And you're also a fucken dickhead if you can't see the difference
Yeah, you're completely right. It was a very diff.... bah, who am I kidding, according to the general consensus, I got 85% right without study. You suck arse. No-one wants to hear you bitch. And ok, I'm a dickhead. So what?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yikes...did well in multiple choice - only 2 mistakes

Section 2 l only got a few..

total of about 65% :eek:!

Bond_007

BabySilver said:
For Question 28 b I used devide by k and found k to be 20.. that's about the same right? lemme check

10^3*0.05=
1000*0.05=50
10^3/20=
1000/20=50

Hrm wonder if i will still get the same marks..

i used this method as well

actually i used both
first i worked out k=0.05 and when i went back
some how decided it didnt work
and then changed it to k= 20

so i have no idea what will happen

Becc

[caity] said:
how do u all remember ur answers for the exam lol? mmm maybe i shouldve kept the paper i told the lady to keep it cuz i didnt wana remember i eva did maths...but lookin at PC's results maybe i didnt do as good as i thought hmf oh well id be happy with 60% lol i been failing all year so anything is better than 40%......

awww caity... haha i had time left over so i circled all my multiple choice on my exam and wrote the answers for one i thought i stuffed up.
i think i got about 95%...

and to that person saying that last years was harder, blahblahblah, it would also have been scaled, you don't get your raw mark you realise?

oh, and a question - someone said they think band 6 will be 95%+ right?
But yeah, um band 6 is always 90-100% - yes?
then why would they change it for one exam??
does anyone see the logic in that, or could you explain it? thanks.

[caity]

excuseeeee meeeeeeee can someone answer this question....how come teachers and tutors i have had over the past 2 years have told me since the board of studies changed the structure of the HSC scaling was meant to be eliminated? because it was unfair or sumshit n sooo what happned the first year that this was put into practice people got shit marks because someone who got 55% actually got 55% didnt get scaled up because of the majority of people doing shit.....sooooo why would we get scaled now when the same HSC structure applies????????

nova

HSC
Becc said:
awww caity... haha i had time left over so i circled all my multiple choice on my exam and wrote the answers for one i thought i stuffed up.
i think i got about 95%...

and to that person saying that last years was harder, blahblahblah, it would also have been scaled, you don't get your raw mark you realise?

oh, and a question - someone said they think band 6 will be 95%+ right?
But yeah, um band 6 is always 90-100% - yes?
then why would they change it for one exam??
does anyone see the logic in that, or could you explain it? thanks.
Bands arent based on your raw marks. Depending on how hard an exam is, an 85 might scale to 90 = band 6 or on the other end of the scale (ie. gen maths) a 92-93 might scale down to 90 = band 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)